IGNORED

The Hottest Professional Golfer

The Turlock Kid
Note: This thread is 5153 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I never got the Paula Creamer thing. She's a cutie, but nothing like Rawson or Blasberg I think. Maybe I'm missing something...
"Hit 'em hard - they'll land somewhere." - Stewart Maiden

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got the Paula Creamer thing. She's a cutie, but nothing like Rawson or Blasberg I think. Maybe I'm missing something...

I dont think you are missig anything....... Check out the brows on that woman!!! now thats a hairy chick in hiding if I have ever seen one

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

I dont think you are missig anything....... Check out the brows on that woman!!! now thats a hairy chick in hiding if I have ever seen one

Ha ha. I know everyone says she's the all-American girl, but I don't know if I buy that...

I mean, if she called, and I wasn't doing something that night, and she offered to pay, I'd go out with her. Maybe she's nice. Anyone know?
"Hit 'em hard - they'll land somewhere." - Stewart Maiden

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

So she isn't a pro, but have you guys seen Valeria Ochoa from the Big Break 3?
Holy Moly... she is a a firecracker and all that after 3 kids...

She is fine.

Dual Point 10.5 Stiff Driver
Dual Point 3 Wood
NPS-1 Irons
Dual Slot 52, 56, 60 Wedges
Newport 2

My avatar notwithstanding, I would still go with Anna Rawson as the hottest woman professional. Paula still has a great navel though, and being a navel afficianado, I had to use the pic as an avatar.

But I think you are being unkind to Paula - she is clearly not model material and I have no idea why the LPGA insists on doing these glamour shots. A friend of mine once paid for his wife to sit for a glamour shooting and proudly displayed the photo in his office. Frankly, while she's a lovely woman, her candid shots were much better than the glamour shots.

So give Paula a break - she may not be the prettiest but she's cute (right now, anyway) and seems to have a good personality.

I really felt like I had to post something in her defense, seeing as though I'm using her pic as an avatar. Probably is time to change the avatar though.

In my bag:

Driver: Wishon 915CFE, 420cc, SK Fiber Lite Revolution I
Irons: Tommy Armour 845 FS - PW - 3
Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

with Paula its an ability, personality and body thing, sure her face is cute but you guys are right, she's no model. She's what you call a "butt-er face" has nice legs, backside, and she's a sweetheart. This Blasberg chick is hot, but i've never seen her or heard of her except in the pics you posted.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

• 2 weeks later...
I can't believe all these girls mentioned here and no one has mentioned Sophie Sandolo. This girl is definitely either one or two with erica blasberg.

In the bag:
Driver: Taylor Made 09' Burner 9.5*
Woods: Nicklaus 18* Hybrid
Cobra DWS Baffler Hybrid 20*
Irons: Mizuno MX-200 4-Gw Project x 5.5Wedge: Cleveland Black Pearl CG14 54* & 58*Putter: Scotty Cameron TEI 3 Newport 2Balls: Prov1x

• 4 weeks later...
Erica Blasberg wins my vote......

Clubs
Titleist 983E 9.5 degrees (stiff Fujikura 757)
Titleist 904F 13.0 degrees (stiff Graffaloy Blue)
Callaway Big Bertha 5 wood (steel)
Mizuno MP-37 3-9 (DG S300)Cleveland Form Forged 48 degree Cleveland RTG 56 degreeCleveland RTG 60 degreeScotty Cameron Newport Tei3, 35"Titleist ProV1Ping...

No one mentioned Nancy Lopez or Mollie Fankhauser?

Seriously - I would have to go with Annika - not a super classic beauty but still good looking and a vault full of little wallet sized pictures of dead presidents can make anyone look better - ask Paris Hilton.

Andrew

This thread is great! I'm a woman and a firm believer that the women's tour ought to allow them to sex it up a bit - let's get real, more viewers = more cash = higher purse.

When I was young and training, my sponsor got on board solely because of my looks. Unfortunately, I look like the reverse before and after pictue of Christie Kerr (LOL - well maybe not that bad, but close!) After 3 kids and not a lot of exercise, I'm working to get my bod back. It gives us an advantage teeing up and distracting you from your shots ;)

Anyone recall Jan Stephenson? She caught some flack for making pin-up posters of her looking like Marilyn with the skirt flying. My dad had one in his office, that's how I remember it - but I admired her for not forcing herself to be manly in a man's game.
Tiff
PS - When I'm fabulous again, I'll post a before -->after-->after picture for you. I think you'll like the girl golfer I have in my ••••••• lens called best-golf-club.

I remember Jan Stephenson well. Golf Digest just had a Q & A thing with her and Natalie Gulbis.

Good luck with the comeback too GG!
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

My vote is for Natalie

What's in my bag:
Driver : R7, 10.5 degree, stock stiff shaft
16 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler DWS, with stiff stock shaft
20 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff
26 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff6 - PW - Bridgestone CG Mid, Dynamic Gold LiteWedges : TBA...

• 2 weeks later...
Turlock & Co.

Changed my avatar this week. I am on the Anna bandwagon! Sorry Paula! Although I doubt Paula (or Anna, for that matter) give a rat's hiney what I'm using for an avatar.

In my bag:

Driver: Wishon 915CFE, 420cc, SK Fiber Lite Revolution I
Irons: Tommy Armour 845 FS - PW - 3
Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

My vote is for Natalie

Ditto'd.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I don't think there is any doubt that Natalie is the hottest. I do think that Blasberg girl is pretty darn good looking too and I have to say that I find Brittany Lincicome pretty too.

In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

Note: This thread is 5153 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!