Sign in to follow this  
bigbear43

putter engraving/etching

Note: This thread is 3123 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

3 posts / 1884 viewsLast Reply

I own the taylormade ghI am looking to ghost  putter tm110 it has the 3 sight lines at the back lower portion of the "anser" style putter head the front of the putter head where the insert is located is all flat white; picture on the right; I am looking to "extend" the center line forward; picture on the left called taylormade they do not do it, and neither will golfworks does anyone know who will? 110 putter.jpg ghost.jpg

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

Use a sharpie? I mean it ain't fancy or nothing but if you reapply it every now and then I don't see why it wouldn't work.

putterlounge.com

they do ghosting of clubs and include such work. they have a scotty of mine as we speak.

Note: This thread is 3123 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2019 TST Partners

PING Golf
    FlightScope Mevo
    • FFS @saevel25 what do you want? It’s like you’re wanting a NYY fan to adore and relish how good the Red Sox are. Ok...let’s say this: OSU is the most powerful NCAA team to date. They should cancel the NC and just give it to OSU. OSU is undefeated this year, so is LSU. I’m a fan of SEC and Big12 because I was born/grew up in those conferences. I’ve never liked OSU and I don’t care what your volumes of stats say and apparently neither does the committee as LSU is ranked number one. There’s nothing left but what we’ll see in the games.  I don’t get how you agreed LSU to be ranked above OSU then go and argue how much better they are.
    • As long as he can square the club face at impact and he gets enough height with the driver, the stiffer shaft will not be an issue. A more flexible shaft allows the head to close and add loft easier, while the stiffer shaft requires the player to do those things. Assuming everything else is equal with the shaft specs, going stiffer will not hurt him.
    • How much history do you want to go back. The last time OSU faced an SEC team was in 2014! Guess what happened,  I just want to make sure,  You want to take credence in the fact that OSU did struggle against SEC teams in the 1990's and 2000's. I admit going 0-7 is not good during that time frame. Yet, you don't want to consider they are 2-1 in the 2010's. I mean, come on man, coaches change, AD's change, they recruit differently now.  The 2016 OSU team wasn't as solid as this team was. Also, OSU had some major deficiencies in 2016. Their passing game was regressing and they were one dimensional. The only reason they had a good season is because that defense was STACKED with NFL talent.  Not buying it. Before Urban showed up, I agree. The top SEC teams had better talent than OSU. After Urban that changed. The issue with Urban was, he was a great big game coach. He wanted his teams to be underdogs. He never won a NC with an undefeated team. That is why his teams after that 2014 NC team struggled in strange spots that Alabama didn't struggle in. OSU would drop that one game a year that they really shouldn't. Still, Urban's record versus top 10 teams is seriously impressive at OSU. I rather take stock in that than what OSU did pre-2014.   
    • I’ve moved this to the Member Swings section. Please give us some more information as discussed in the thread below. And check out the rest of the site. We love to talk all about golf too.       
    • What did you use to measure the speed, a LM?  If so which one?  GC2 guesses at clubhead speed if not paired with HMT.  Quad also guess unless the club is dotted.   Just look at ballspeed.  It is directly measured by all good LMs.  The higher you can get your ball speed, the better.  Just don't pull the ball to "fake it."
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. AndyH22
      AndyH22
      (32 years old)
    2. dalegribble
      dalegribble
      (54 years old)
    3. Drive4ShowPuttOnPoa
      Drive4ShowPuttOnPoa
      (28 years old)
    4. Squiggley
      Squiggley
      (63 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...