IGNORED

KJ Choi - respect

newbgolfer
Note: This thread is 4708 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

met him here in LA last year...and i'm glad he's finally being noticed...or have followers...cuz i thought back then this guy is genuinely nice and down to earth and someone i could get a long with and he's older than me lol. super cool dude, jokes around...even though you don't see any of that on the course...his sense of humor and his giving attitude or spirit is 2nd to none imo...i've seen it and heard from the LA crowd so yea...it's good to see this guy gets his limelight. about time and as far as him giving 200k from his previous win...win or lose, he donates i think 10% of his earnings that week to a local church, where ever that tourney is held. he does this every time.

maybe that's the trick...stays consistent in giving...thus he's consistently in the top 10

Note: This thread is 4708 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!