Note: This thread is 3615 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I talked to callaway customer service yesterday a they told me there hoping for next week sometime. The only good this is we get 5 free pro mode courses for the delay. I'm hoping it's sooner than later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by supoffset

Does anybody have an update on this? I'm looking to upgrade from my I Golf to this....

Look at the Garmin Approach (G3 or G5).  Maybe not the "cool" photos, but it actually works.  And no purchasing anything after you buy it.  All updates are free downloads.  And you get a Garmin, the world leader in consumer GPS technology.  My Approach G5 is my 3rd Garmin GPS (I have a Nuvi for my car and an eTrex for hiking and general use).  All of them have been bombproof and glitch free.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3615 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • After having a golf simulator for 2 months my golf scores has stabilized tremendously. Previously I used to play in the mid to high 90s. My last 3 scores has been 89, 89 and 90 on tough courses. The biggest improvement is that I have completed a golf wedge matrix with 1/3, 2/3 and full swing distances and now I am able to hit the greens over 80% of of the time within 30 yards to 90 yards. This limits most bad holes to bogeys.  With the golf simulator, I can see clearly that I still have an out to in swing. When I consciously pretend to have a glove under my right arm pit I hit the balls really well with no pull or slice in practice. However, on the course my pulls and slices often come back which results in double bogeys or even triple bogeys when I lose my balls.
    • Define long term. Because we are past the sixth month you wrote about. Vaccines aren’t new. The vaccine is proving to be pretty damn affective against the current variance and the more people get vaccinated the fewer future variants we will have. This vaccine is not going to stop every coronavirus ever. It’s not a SARS vaccine for example. Or a MERS vaccine. And the answer to your final question is that it will vary but even if it’s one year like the flu vaccine then we can knock this out of the park right now. Look, you showed your hand when you called it an extended clinical trial.  You don’t know what you’re talking about but you are pretending that you are waiting for more information when all of the information you could need is out there. Vaccines are not new science. Even this type isn’t new. At the end of the day what you think are “reasons” are actually just excuses. It’s also your duty to protect others, which you are failing to do right now.
    • Broke 80 for the first time last night (a 76).  Would love that sub-80 badge, please sir!
    • It's just a small amount of money with everyone chipping in $30 for the pot, with 3 places for F9, B9 and overall. I played yesterday and finished second place with a score of 90 and most importantly didn't blow up in the last two holes.
    • Then you should know, it has never been, nor will it ever be, someone’s duty to give their life in the service.  In fact, we go to great lengths to train to try to ensure that doesn’t happen.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. MasonAsher2014
      MasonAsher2014
      (25 years old)
    2. Ryoung3555
      Ryoung3555
      (57 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...