IGNORED

TRUE Linkswear Tour Shoes

Note: This thread is 3349 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by jgreen85

I've had my true linkswear tours for about 6 months now. In general, I've enjoyed them. That said, after my round yesterday, I developed a bruise on a ball of my left foot. This would be the one between my 3rd and 4th toe. I've searched the web to see if anyone had a similar complaint and/or an explanation for what happened, but nada. Anyone experience this? I live in Phoenix and spent a good amount of the round walking on the cart path (most Phoenix courses are designed around a cart). I wear a pedometer and logged about 13500 steps.

Foot is still sore 24hrs later. I wore my Sperry's, which are normally very comfortable, but don't have much cusioning, and had to limp when I walked. I put on my cole haan slides when I got home, significantly more cusioning, and can walk with only a small amount of pain.

Can anyone relate? Do Trues' lack of cushion make them grass only?

I've worn True Tours on and off the course for 2 years - no problems. But feet are different. Have you tried an orthotic?

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 years later...
How do the True Tour 2013 version fit? I have had the True Protos in size 11.5 and were fine. I have a pair of the 2014 dry lytes in a 12 and besides the high back they fit fine. I still use the Nike air range in a 12 and they perfect. What size in the 2013 Tours would I need?

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

• Administrator
How do the True Tour 2013 version fit? I have had the True Protos in size 11.5 and were fine. I have a pair of the 2014 dry lytes in a 12 and besides the high back they fit fine. I still use the Nike air range in a 12 and they perfect. What size in the 2013 Tours would I need?

For others who are looking to help… The 2014 models are a half size smaller pretty much across the board. The 2015 returns to the 2011-2013 sizing.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Thanks. So I should be ok with 11.5 in the 2013 tours?

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

The images of 2015's that leaked in 2014 didn't show any shoes that had a Sensei type sole. Did anything previously unseen turn up at the show? Even the hideous Vegas looks more comfortable for street use than anything with protruding nubs.

Dave :-)

For others who are looking to help… The 2014 models are a half size smaller pretty much across the board. The 2015 returns to the 2011-2013 sizing.

Good info!   Thanks! :beer:

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Note: This thread is 3349 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!