IGNORED

The 2011 British Open

mcfc_nick
Note: This thread is 4656 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My fellow lefty....and you wonder why people give you a tough time.

It will be interesting to see how things end up, especially if the weather is as bad as they are predicting.

Originally Posted by deasy55

I didn't know Luke was a lefty

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Damn. And I thought I had successfully caught you out there

Martin Kaymer will win. You heard it here first

Originally Posted by newtogolf

My fellow lefty....and you wonder why people give you a tough time.

It will be interesting to see how things end up, especially if the weather is as bad as they are predicting.

Originally Posted by xxsoultonesxx

I'm pulling for DJ once again. This guy has game, and likes the big stage of the majors.

Pulling for DJ here as well, mostly because I voted for him in that "future majors" thread and I want to be right.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Go Sergio.

Man, the last 2 pages have been a cat fight. How old are you kids?

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

No need to bring up something that was resolved a page ago. I'm 20 if you must know. I would defend myself at any age though so I don't see that being relevant.

Originally Posted by Kieran123

Go Sergio.

Man, the last 2 pages have been a cat fight. How old are you kids?

i'm rooting for the beard and the bjorn this weekend. i would love for mr. watson to win, but i'm not going to get my hopes up like i did at turnberry. that was a huge letdown.

Originally Posted by deasy55

No need to bring up something that was resolved a page ago. I'm 20 if you must know. I would defend myself at any age though so I don't see that being relevant.

Thank you, finally a post of yours I like! lol You're absolutely right...why bring up something that we already resolved.

No more posts about anything else than the final two days of The Open Championship .

"Kindness is more important than wisdom and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom."

Hard to pick a winner here...the headline of Golf.com right now is right..."Wide Open".

I think Martin Kaymer will definitely contend. Jimenez and Bjorn will stick around. I think the winner will come from lower on the leaderboard...maybe Phil or Sergio or Rory again.

PS: It's funny, I was watching the Golf Channel on Wednesday night, and they were at the roundtable making predictions. The one guy there (not Feherty, some other guy) said "I'm going to say Miguel Angel Jimenez is going to contend...he makes no sense, just like this golf course." I was thinking, "LOL, I doubt that". And look where Jimenez is after 2 rounds...tied for 3rd.

"Kindness is more important than wisdom and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom."

Adam Scott still in it! :-D But if he's anything like my last few picks, he'll give me some hope early sunday morning, then fold like newspaper.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by jamo

Adam Scott still in it!

But if he's anything like my last few picks, he'll give me some hope early sunday morning, then fold like newspaper.

I was going to list him in my post but then thought twice...just don't think he can play excellently in links golf conditions for long. He'll finish in the top 35 but I think I see a win from him

It's naaaaaaaaaaasty out there. Going 'round in Par would be doing very, very well.

A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Apparently Phil's learned a 'Wind shot'.

Only took him 'till 41 years of age to learn a punch shot.

A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Note: This thread is 4656 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!