IGNORED

Which irons do you use?

hypergolf
Note: This thread is 5562 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand do you use when it comes to irons? Pros and Cons.

• Callaway
    • Taylormade
    • Titleist
    • Mizuno
    • Cleveland
    • Nike
    • Bridgestone
    • Srixon
    • Ping
    • Cobra
    • Others (Please specify)

Was using some Nike NDS irons but gave them to the wife this year and got myself some Titleist AP2s w/ PX 6.0. Love 'em!

In my Datrek Rage bag:
Driver: Sumo 5000 w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
4-Wood: SasQuatch 2 w/ Diamana Stiff
Irons: AP2 4-PW w/ PX 6.0
Wedges: Zodia US Spec 52*, Yururi Gekku 57*, 588 DSG RTG+Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style 3.5 or Odyssey White Hot Tour #1Ball: ProV1 or whatever I find!

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not to sure what they are, i got em from dad, they say Accu Trac Accelarator Series, and I can't find em anywhere on the internet.

Its not always how you drive the ball, but how it arrives.

Just got my Mizuno MX-25's last month (used on eBay, awesome deal).
So far, they are great - feel great, very responsive with nice feedback. Shots hit just right have a beautiful "thwack" sound (don't hear it enough, however). I went through an Irons fitting at a local golf shop prior to buying, and these were recommended based on that. Great choice, IMHO...

• 4 months later...

My last two sets have been Tour Edge irons (JMax Bazooka Progressive and Geomax) and I love them. They are forgiving for slices and well made clubs. I was using Pings and King Cobra's prior to Tour Edge. I personally don't like the cosmetics of my irons but they play so well I don't care anymore

old callaway Big Bertha x12 Had them for 10 years now and they are still doing great. They dont have any feel or anything like that which I would like but I am still hitting them great and l still love them.

looking at getting titliest ap1s and ap2 but they are just so damn expensive

I love my Ping i/3 O-size irons. For me, a beginner, they are great.

In my Cart Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw 9*
3W: Ovation 15*
Hybrid Halo 19* 2H, Halo 22* 3H
Irons: i/3 O-Size 4-PWSW: Vokey SM 56*Putter: Anser

Note: This thread is 5562 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!