IGNORED

Shotly is giving you $1000 in golf goodies! (Golfsmith Giftcards, Titleist Pro V1xs, & Travis Matthew apparel)

ranjanis
Note: This thread is 4546 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcomer so I'm not able to add a sig yet,but I went to http://shotly.com/tst and gave my email and Facebook to "shout it out". (don't twitter).

DRIVER: - 910 D3  8.5° / blk Ops stiff shaft

3 Wood:  -  913 Fd  15°

HYBRID:- :ping: -  G25 3H 20°

IRONS:  - 712 AP2, 4-7 : 714 CB - 8-PW

WEDGES - - Vokeys SM4 - 52°-GW, 56°-SW, 60°-Lob

BALLS:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

PUTTER: -  - Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0

Aint no deals like a Shotly deal. Shotly.com added to the Sig, liked on facebook also! You guys rock.

I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.
Whats in my Walter Hagen stand bag.

Driver: VR Pro 9.5 Stiff

5 wood:SQ Stiff

3 Iron Hybrid:SQ Stiff Aldila Proto Vs 95-S

4-PW:VR Split Cavity Irons

SW:VR Black Satin 56

60:  CG 12

Ball:

im in

Wilson FG Tour 4-SW

Alpha Driver

Adams Speedline 3W
Oddessy #9 Putter

Bridgestone B330-S

Here it is...

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

• 2 weeks later...
We will have the entries to TST tomorrow so the winners should be announced Monday or Tuesday by TST. Ranjani can you confirm what date you wil be annoucing? On a side note, thanks to all who entered!

Check that sig!!

What I Play:
Titleist 910 D3 9.5* Diamana 'ahina X-stiff  | Titleist 909f2 13.5* x-stiff | Taylormade Rescue 19* steel shaft stiff |
Titleist ZB 3-PW S300 | Titleist BV SM 52-08 58-12  | 34" Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | Penta TP

Any winners yet?

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4546 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!