IGNORED

Harrison Shotmaker Shaft Insert

Note: This thread is 3855 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A quick heads up, with the exception of the LD flex all P83 insert flexes are now in stock. The new P17 and P18 inserts are in full production and will be available in early April.

Meanwhile, we have decided to move up Shotmaker's tour time table and will launch the Shotmaker on the Nationwide Tour in April.

Can't wait for my prize of a ShotMaker and and Eclipse shaft to arrive. I won them elsewhere.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

I know I am late the party, but I have a shotmaker and I love it. It seems to add stability to the club and does seem to reduce sidespin. I have not tested it on Trackman but I will go on in a few weeks and I will check it then.

Michael

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Legendary Nationwide Tour Rep Joins Harrison

Harrison is proud to announce the addition of legendary Nationwide Tour Rep, Pat Sellers, to its Tour department.  Sellers started his career on Tour in 1983.  In his 29-year tour career, Sellers has assisted many pros who went on to become household names in golf.  During the years on PGA Tour, Harrison had accumulated 62 wins and over 550 top ten finishes.  With Sellers joining its team, Harrison is positioning itself to be a major player on the Nationwide Tour.

“We are very fortunate to have a high caliber rep like Pat on the Nationwide Tour,” said Michael Cheng, president of Harrison Sports.  “Pat is widely respected and trusted by Nationwide Tour players. He is the perfect point man to get our shaft and the Shotmaker insert in play.”  Pat Sellers replied, “Pros are always looking for equipment that can give them an edge on the course.”  “The exceptional performance of Harrison shafts is already well recognized on Tour.  I am confident that the revolutionary Shotmaker insert will be embraced by pros on the Nationwide Tour.”

With the Soboba Golf Classic next week in Jacinto, California as the backdrop, Harrison is once again subjecting its equipment to scrutiny by some of the best golfers in the world.  “We are cautiously optimistic,“ said Michael Cheng.

• 3 weeks later...

Eclipse shaft and ShotMaker insert installed with Stitched Back GripMaster grip (picked it up earlier today):

Address.jpg Shaft.jpg StitchBackGrip.jpg

Looking forward to getting down to the range to try it out tomorrow or Saturday.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Harrison Shaft + Shotmaker = A Potent Weapon System

Riding on the success of the Shotmaker insert and the recent release of the Shotmaker 17 and 18 inserts for .350” tip shafts, Harrison is clearly experiencing a comeback in the market place.

Harrison recently reversed its previously announced plan not to launch the Shotmaker on Tour until 2013. When asked about the change of plan, Michael Cheng, President of Harrison, said, “Many skeptics have had doubts on Shotmaker’s effectiveness among tour players.” “Our answer was to debut it on the Nationwide Tour and let the Shotmaker speak for itself. We were gratified to see how quickly its effectiveness was confirmed by players of the highest level.”

The effectiveness of the Shotmaker is directly tied to the dimensional fit between the shaft and the insert. The tighter the fit, the better the performance. Even though the Shotmaker is compatible with many shafts, its perfect compatibility with Harrison shafts makes this combination the most potent weapon system in golf, an open secret shared by many Harrison users.

Recently, Mike Zabroski, a Harrison Striper H2 shaft and Shotmaker user from Arkansas, claimed to have achieved “fantastic results.” Mike wrote that he “was 15 yards longer and (hit) all the fairways but one. I love this system, best I have ever used.”

My Golf Spy named the Shotmaker, the most impressive invention in the last 5 years.

• 1 month later...

Shotmaker Scores First Top 10 on Nationwide Tour

For Shotmaker users, this should not come as a surprise. Harrison is proud to announce the first top 10 finish for the Shotmaker on the Nationwide Tour at the BMW Charity Pro Am in Greenville, South Carolina.  Since its introduction on the Soboba Golf Classic 40 days ago, the Shotmaker has steadily built momentum, one player at a time.  Tour players have credited the Shotmaker for improving driving accuracy and scores.  One has seen his money list ranking improved by over 10 places.  The top 10 finish at the BMW Pro Am is another pleasant surprise.

The Shotmaker entered the Tour with a steep handicap: First, it was a brand new technology without any prior tour record.  Second, Harrision did not pay anyone to use the Shotmaker.  Its popularity on tour was spread solely by word of mouth among players.  If the top 10 at the BMW Pro AM is any indication, more and more tour players will find its way to the Shotmaker.

For more information on the Shotmaker, please visit www.harrison.com or their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/golfharrison .

Very nice!   Do you have any launch monitor numbers with the driver before the mod?  I would love to see a comparison between the two (before and after) if you are up to doing it.

Originally Posted by MiniBlueDragon

Eclipse shaft and ShotMaker insert installed with Stitched Back GripMaster grip (picked it up earlier today):

Looking forward to getting down to the range to try it out tomorrow or Saturday.

• 1 month later...

Shotmaker Scores another Top 10 on Web.com Tour

Naysayers may attribute Shotmaker’s first Top 10 finish in May at the BMW Pro Am to beginner’s luck.  For an encore, Harrison just scored another Shotmaker top 10 at the Utah Championship in Sandy, Utah.  This feat was special in that it was the player’s first Top-10 finish in one year. His money list ranking moved up over 20 places.  Since its introduction on Nationwide Tour at the Soboba Golf Classic, Shotmaker has steadily built momentum.  In a short time, there are presently 7 Shotmaker in play.

Being a brand new technology on Tour, it is crucial for the Shotmaker to establish creditability among players.  Since no OEM equipment maker wants their thunder taken away by the Shotmaker, the only way for Shotmaker to grow is to do it the old fashion way: one player at a time.  That being said, players who tried it like the performance improvement delivered by the insert.  Steadily, Shotmaker is winning over the heart and mind of Web.com Tour players.

For more information on the Shotmaker, please visit www.harrison.com or their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/golfharrison .

• 3 weeks later...

Shotmaker Finishes 3 rd on Web.com Tour

Since Shotmaker’s last Top 10 finish at the Utah Championship, in less than 30 days Shotmaker scores a 3 rd place finish in the Price Cutter Charity Championship at the challenging Highland Springs Country Club, Springfield, Missouri.  This accomplishment is exceptional in that this is the first top 3 finish for this player since turning pro in 2009.  With the solo 3 rd place finish, his money ranking jumped over 80 places.  There are presently 10 Shotmakers in play at the Web.com Tour.

Again and again, we have seen talented Web.com Tour players, who are able to achieve great performance improvement with the insert installed.  The Shotmaker does not help any tour player play better golf.  However, by eliminating shaft deformation, the main cause of wobbling clubhead, the Shotmaker allows player’s true ability to shine.

Clubhead wobbling is not an inherent part of golf.  By eliminating it, players are able to enjoy a purer round of golf.  The Shotmaker is the only effective mean to eliminate shaft deformation and the resulting wobbling clubhead.

To learn more about the Shotmaker TM , please call 800-347-4646, or by visiting their website at www.harrison.com .  You can also follow them at www.facebook.com/golfharrison .

• 1 month later...

Shotmaker Tied for 9 th on Web.com Tour

Since Shotmaker’s last Top 10 finish at the Price Cutter Charity Championship, in less than 40 days Shotmaker scored another top 10 finish in the WNB Golf Classic at the challenging Midland Country Club, Midland, Texas.  Shotmaker’s legendary capacity to bring out the best of players using it was again in full display because this top 10 finish was the first this year and the second top 15 finishes since the Shotmaker was put in play by this talented player.

To learn more about the Shotmaker TM , please call 800-347-4646, or by visiting their website at www.harrison.com .  You can also follow them at www.facebook.com/golfharrison .

• 3 weeks later...

Shotmaker Tied for 9 th and 13 th on Web.com Tour

Since Shotmaker’s last Top 10 finish at the WNB Golf Classic, in less than 25 days Shotmaker came through again and tied for 9the and 13 th in the Miccosukee Championship at the beautiful Miccosukee Golf and Country Club in Miami, Florida.  This is Shotmaker’s 5 th top 10 this season.  Shotmaker’s legendary capacity to bring out the best of players using it was again in full display because this top 10 finish was the first for this player in 1 ½ years.  The player who used Shotmaker to tie for 13 th is having him best year since joining the Web.com Tour a few years back.

On the Web.com Tour, we have seen players, who were able to achieve dramatic performance improvement with the insert installed.  The Shotmaker does not enhance tour player’s skill level.  However, by eliminating shaft deformation, the main cause of wobbling clubhead, Shotmaker allows player’s true ability to shine.  It is the only effective mean to eliminate shaft deformation and the resulting wobbling clubhead.

9th & 13th on a minor league tour in a club they might hit 10 times a round and I said MIGHT. Unless they're both hittin' 85% of their fwys for the year....PLEASE! I still don't know why it's not non-conforming. Chap stick works BETTER!

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

• 1 month later...

During the past decade, all would agree that golf equipment have advanced leap and bound. Nowadays, MOI is through the roof, COR is maxed out, club head is as large as a pot, and shaft is as light as a feather. It is fair to assume that at the minimum driving distance should increase quite a bit, right?   We were curious so we did a quick study of the top 10 average driving distance on PGA Tour for the past decade.  The chart below shows the results. All data points were obtained from PGATour.com.

To our disappointment, average driving distance seems to fluctuate between 306 - 309 yards during the past decade. Why didn't new technologies improve distance when most of them claimed to do just that, at least that were what the commercials claimed.

I am surprised to see this thread pop up again. It was to my surprise because lately I have been having some major issues with my insert. The insert is no longer staying in place. I think that the plastic piece that holds the screw is wearing out and the insert moves all over the place. During my round last week while sitting in the cart the insert would move down into the grip. I would hit the club and the insert would move back into place until the next hole. It was a pain in the rear end. I am worried the plastic may be worn and my insert lost. Anyone else seeing this?

Michael

Note: This thread is 3855 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!