IGNORED

Warrior Custom Golf

Note:Β This thread is 1699 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

Originally Posted by Micah

Funny thing is I always see their free hybrid add on the golf channel. I personally love my Wilson hybrids but free is free....guaranteed thyll want,my card number so ill opt out. When it sounds too good to be true it normally is.

I can testify that I did get my hybrid free last year with no add'l costs. But what you end up doing is getting on their call list which is constant. I told them to stop and they did so now I get the occasional email but I have never bought anything from them. I have never hit any other hybrids to know whether or not it is junk but many others can verify that their stuff is junk.

Driver: Β  NikeΒ 10.5Β° β€’ Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki K graphite shaft

Wood: Β Β Β WilsonΒ 15° ‒ Β 3W & 5W StiffΒ 

Irons: Β  Β NikeΒ 4-PW+GW β€’ SQ Machspeed

Putter: Β  Nike something

Ball: Β  Β  Β Β Whatever is in the bag. Nike

Β 

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, first post on this site Just like to say these clubs are absolutely outstanding. Great quality, great look and feel, oh yeah I'm talking out my ass I had to start with that, seems to be one thing you hear about warrior golf, either really really over the top applauding there golf gear(99% prob work for/with then) or the ACTUAL people who went for the offer telling you how it is. I was looking into the offer only briefly, then after a quick google found this forum and thread. Wow. If anyone has any sense they would know the best course of action is.... Do not go for it, even the best offer they could make. Just don't do it. It just sounds so crap, people moaning about the sales, quality of clubs. Just don't. Read this thread and know its just not worth the hassle. If you want some golf gear and need it at a cheaper price then friggin eBay it. Look into pro shops for traded in sets. Just stay away from a free club (but pay p&p;) that's going to cost you alot of aggro from the company and end up being at best , "ok". Try out some clubs before you buy, and get the one that end up being "great" to you, on the budget you have. Simple
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sooooo I answered the call from Warrior golf and a cheesy over the top sales douche butchers my name... I politely say that I am not interested in any golf equipment at this time, saving him from the rigamoro of the golf sale. Immediately after the line is dead. No "Well I am sorry to hear that, maybe some other time" or "okay well if you change your mind, look us up at whoriergolf.com and have a great day". Just the dick move all around. Again, truly a piece of sheet company.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

It seems to me that the Β Warrior company marketing techniques are up for question more than anything else. Β I got a 3 wedge deal some 5 years ago and I would put them up against all the name brands. Β FOR ME, just the right weight. Β I also know a guy who plays almost everyday (yes he can he lives up the street from the course and is retired). Β He plays with a set of Warriors and I believe he has had themΒ 4 years now. Β He has made a hole in one on all the par 3's at least once and has an 8 handicap.

Again, I don't think it is the clubs as much as it is the marketing. Β Also, look at their web site. Β You have Β to give your life history and then that is for them to call you or email you. Β Now, that is what I don't like and when I get calls fromΒ people who work for a company like that they get no respect from me .

• 5 months later...

OK, there's been a lot of negatives posted on Warrior Golf.

I called on one of their ads and had to listen to a high pressure spiel.

My deal was 3 wedges free and a 12.5 fairway wood for $133.

They shipped the clubs in four days via FedEx.

I played a round with these clubs, but the wedges were not as friendly as my 2 Cobra and 1 Big Bertha wedges.

That Signature two wood was another matter. It was long and straight.

I called Warrior to return all these clubs, they switched me to a "customer service rep/"sales guy.

They were completely willing to return my money. They would give me three months to play with these clubs.

Finally, the CSR told me to keep the wedges and they would credit 50% of the two wood price.

They wanted me completely satisfied.Β  I took their offer, and my Callaway 3 wood is on vacation.

OK, there's been a lot of negatives posted on Warrior Golf. I called on one of their ads and had to listen to a high pressure spiel. My deal was 3 wedges free and a 12.5 fairway wood for $133. They shipped the clubs in four days via FedEx. I played a round with these clubs, but the wedges were not as friendly as my 2 Cobra and 1 Big Bertha wedges. Β Β Β Β  That Signature two wood was another matter. It was long and straight. I called Warrior to return all these clubs, they switched me to a "customer service rep/"sales guy. They were completely willing to return my money. They would give me three months to play with these clubs. Finally, the CSR told me to keep the wedges and they would credit 50% of the two wood price. They wanted me completely satisfied.Β  I took their offer, and my Callaway 3 wood is on vacation.

Median post count on TST of satisfied Warrior customers: 1.

• Upvote 1

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Median post count on TST of satisfied Warrior customers: 1.

Shhhhhhh.....

.....maybe nobody will notice and think it's real.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;Β  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;Β  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's; Β 56-14 F grind andΒ 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty CameronΒ Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I enjoy the very proper grammar in these posts and how the story line flows nicely. They always have highs and lows, and wham, the happy ending. I am going to read this to my daughter in a Tom Selleck toned voice, for a bedtime story...

I enjoy the very proper grammar in these posts and how the story line flows nicely. They always have highs and lows, and wham, the happy ending.

I am going to read this to my daughter in a Tom Selleck toned voice, for a bedtime story...

Yours in earnest,Β Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks:Β :cleveland:Β 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5* Β :tmade:Β RBZ HL 3wΒ Β :nickent:Β 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H Β :callaway:Β X-22 5-AW Β :nike:SV tour 56* SWΒ :mizuno:Β MP-T11 60* LWΒ :bridgestone:Β customized TD-03 putterΒ :tmade:Penta TP3 Β Β :aimpoint:

[QUOTE name="Valleygolfer" url="/t/51703/warrior-custom-golf/90#post_959140"] I enjoy the very proper grammar in these posts and how the story line flows nicely. They always have highs and lows, and wham, the happy ending. I am going to read this to my daughter in a Tom Selleck toned voice, for a bedtime story...[/QUOTE] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/93386/] [/URL]

That's all net right herr..... Honestly I don't think I could ever get tired of crapping on these guys...

OK, there's been a lot of negatives posted on Warrior Golf. I called on one of their ads and had to listen to a high pressure spiel. My deal was 3 wedges free and a 12.5 fairway wood for $133. They shipped the clubs in four days via FedEx. I played a round with these clubs, but the wedges were not as friendly as my 2 Cobra and 1 Big Bertha wedges. Β Β Β Β  That Signature two wood was another matter. It was long and straight. I called Warrior to return all these clubs, they switched me to a "customer service rep/"sales guy. They were completely willing to return my money. They would give me three months to play with these clubs. Finally, the CSR told me to keep the wedges and they would credit 50% of the two wood price. They wanted me completely satisfied.Β  I took their offer, and my Callaway 3 wood is on vacation.

I want to say that this is a compelling story, but I think these guys replying to you have a point that needs to be considered. I mean you have to admit that there is a strong correlation between you posting for the first time and posting such a feel happy story about the company right? First thought that comes to mind..... Does this guy work for them? I don't know. But I hope you stick around, participate and even post a my swing thread and then I'll come back here to this post and tell everyone... I told you so!

:adams:Β / :tmade:Β / :edel:Β / :aimpoint:Β / :ecco:Β / :bushnell:Β /Β :gamegolf:Β /Β 

Eyad

My secretary fell for the WG thing because her hubby golfs. Unfortunately she gave them the office ph #. The telemarketing calls are never ending, seriously at least every other day. If the marketingΒ firm they hiredΒ records their calls they hear some choice words from me. They don't take no for an answer, ever. I've told them I don't golf and they stillΒ try to hard sell me. I've been in sales 20+ years. You won't EVER sell me something I don't want.

Dave :-)

My secretary fell for the WG thing because her hubby golfs. Unfortunately she gave them the office ph #. The telemarketing calls are never ending, seriously at least every other day. If the marketingΒ firm they hiredΒ records their calls they hear some choice words from me. They don't take no for an answer, ever. I've told them I don't golf and they stillΒ try to hard sell me. I've been in sales 20+ years. You won't EVER sell me something I don't want.

But if you have been in sales for 20+ years as I have, you know that the sale does not start until they say *no*

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave2512

But if you have been in sales for 20+ years as I have, you know that the sale does not start until they say *no*

Must start right at the beginning of the conversation for me....

Believe me, I am not defending these guys. A true sales person needs to be able to get past objections.(but I have no respect for telemarketers)

My wife tells me that she hates sales people like me, but she obviously forgets what pays the bills.

The only suggestion I can give everyone is to keep 2 separate phone numbers.

I have one for family/friends/business associates and customers that I trust.

I used a google voice number for anyone I do not know or trust - and if they really piss me off, they get the old *this number is out of service* message when they call.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

Believe me, I am not defending these guys. A true sales person needs to be able to get past objections.(but I have no respect for telemarketers)

My wife tells me that she hates sales people like me, but she obviously forgets what pays the bills.

The only suggestion I can give everyone is to keep 2 separate phone numbers.

I have one for family/friends/business associates and customers that I trust.

I used a google voice number for anyone I do not know or trust - and if they really piss me off, they get the old *this number is out of service* message when they call.

I do the same... feel free to call my # lol. I am just saying I am a super hard sell. I only buy after research and have found that just about "any" deal can be gotten at a later date...you sales guys want to sell it more than you want to say, "sorry you missed out"...

Hey I'm a verified "real person" who has tried Warrior. I still don't know off hand if their clubs are junk but since I have a Nike set I don't really care, lol. I'm probably another month away from swinging the clubs again...gotta love IA weather.

Driver: Β  NikeΒ 10.5Β° β€’ Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki K graphite shaft

Wood: Β Β Β WilsonΒ 15° ‒ Β 3W & 5W StiffΒ 

Irons: Β  Β NikeΒ 4-PW+GW β€’ SQ Machspeed

Putter: Β  Nike something

Ball: Β  Β  Β Β Whatever is in the bag. Nike

Β 

Played golf at Orange Lake Resort in Kissimmee, FL yesterday - playing partner had a Warrior rescue club he said they gave it to him to try out - when they called back later for payment he wanted to return it and they said keep it. Not a bad deal cuz he said he liked it from the start!

Note:Β This thread is 1699 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!