• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • The sickest thing of all though, is that in your country, refusal to take  it is seen by many as a requirement to prove allegiance to a cult. Additionally, you have people, as we do here, (and everywhere else) who are just plain and simple morons I was reading a post on Reddit the other where a nurse was encouraging a patient to get vaccinated. She said she wouldn't because the vaccine is made from the foetuses of aborted babies. When told that this was not true, she replied that it was true  - she had researched it. She followed this up by putting in a complaint to the hospital about the nurse, saying that she felt that she had been "judged".
    • What do you guys think about limit hip turn on back swing for greater hip turn down swing? I believe my swing is full hip and shoulder turn on back swing but only get a little bit open hip at impact. any drill to help me achieve this and get more hip turn on down swing? the best I can do at impact.
    • Day 154.  I practiced the "snapping sticks" quarantine drill a bit more today, both with the alignment stick and my 6-iron (I seem to feel it more in my right arm than my left, although once I've gone for 30 seconds, I can start to feel it in my core).  I also hit a dozen full swing shots with my 6-iron (indoors, off a mat, etc), the usual practice routine for them, focusing on takeaway and position at the end of the backswing.
    • I remember reviewing the changes in late 2018 when they were announced, but early 2019 was a stressful and difficult part of my outside-of-golf life, so I didn't get a lot of chance to reinforce it (I also ended up not following through on a golf-related commitment I had hoped to keep during that period, this is definitely my biggest regret from that part of my life).  And my approach to bunkers has long been to just not touch anything (it helps that I'm not in bunkers that much -- something like one shot every other round or so), so the difference hasn't been important to me.
    • I recently joined up here. I posted a short intro if you'd like to know just a little about me.  In my journey with golf, I'm at the stage where I am introducing golf to a 6th grader and 3rd grader. We are starting out with some range time and a couple of rounds on a par 3 course nearby. I'd really like to hear your stories about golfing with kids. My oldest is an over-achiever, she holds herself to very high standards and she's already shown the ability to be frustrated by the game. My youngest is more of a free spirit, and funny enough, you can see it in their swings. My oldest has a conservative "make sure to get contact" swing, and my youngest swings with wild abandon.  If you have advice on club brands or how to set up a bag for kids, especially with how they are growing like weeds, that would be cool too. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. DanTheStallion
      DanTheStallion
      (36 years old)
    2. iYelledFOREatTheHOLE
      iYelledFOREatTheHOLE
      (31 years old)
    3. jd1623
      jd1623
      (38 years old)
    4. Rextarpromodel63
      Rextarpromodel63
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...