• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I got an Xbox! The X, not the less powerful one, the S. Waited for the button to become enabled about 15 minutes after being notified of the retailer drop by a Twitter account. Now I'm ready for MSFS, which I think is on Gamepass? It's quite a mess behind the tv with all the cables, now with a PS5, Switch, ATV, 4K player, receiver and HDMI hub. It's going to be a real big mess with the Xbox now. Started playing Disco Elyisum on the PS. Trippy experience so far.
    • Ugh, just noticed my phone typed Rham. I regret the error.
    • I don't take exhibitions into account in evaluating players' careers.
    • Yardage Guide - Sand Valley Get ready for your upcoming Sand Valley adventure! Prepare to Go Low with the Mammoth Dunes yardage guide! Yardage Guide - Mammoth Dunes Get ready for your upcoming Sand Valley adventure! Prepare to Go Low with the Mammoth Dunes yardage guide! In case, like @DaveP043, some of y'all don't want the PDF version. 😄 @Hardspoon you can also pre-buy your logo balls: Golf Ball Shop the Sand Valley Online Store for Sand Valley gift cards, branded apparel, accessories, and gifts.  
    • From the 5 Minutes Daily topic: Hit about 35 balls at Chautauqua before lessons today. The first four or five weren't great, so I really slowed down. I put a little stick between my feet and the ball to feel like my hands traced straight back. I almost felt like the handle went first, and the head stayed down by the ball for a split second, to help cup the left wrist. Then I hinged it up and out away from me, then just hit it. Sometimes after a pause. Lots of straight shots, more divots than usual, good session. The initial takeaway seems to get me a bit more of a divot if I feel my left rib cage work under a little. I think tying those two bits together was good.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BoogieThumper
      BoogieThumper
      (45 years old)
    2. Chriasp
      Chriasp
      (30 years old)
    3. cpk23
      cpk23
      (30 years old)
    4. DON TAYLOR
      DON TAYLOR
      (59 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...