IGNORED

2011 WGC Bridgestone Invitational

senorchipotle
Note: This thread is 4643 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by deasy55

Great round by Jason Day this morning

yea seriously...the kid's got game, sometimes his head gets in the way...

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Tiger seems to be using his Scotty again. Made a good one at the third for par. Jason Day should win something soon, he's playing well in many big events.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm thinking the shoes are due to the knee injury. They look like a regular pair of Nike running shoes.

In my bag:
Driver - Callaway X 460 Tour stiff, 3 Wood - Callaway Diablo 15° stiff, 7 Wood - Callaway Diablo 21° stiff, Irons - Ping Zing black dots 5-SW regular steel, Putter - Ping Anser, Ball - Titleist Pro V1, Bag - Callaway X22 Red stand bag, Shoes - Nike Air Zoom Elite II bronze

They are custom made Nike Free running shoes with golf spikes. Supposed to be very comfortable.

Also...Jason Day FTW! That was a hell of a round.

Originally Posted by coach_rambo

I'm thinking the shoes are due to the knee injury. They look like a regular pair of Nike running shoes.

They're new Nike golf shoes. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/163409/width/1000/height/800][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/163409/width/1000/height/500[/IMG][/URL]

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

He asked them to make a shoe with the same support system, or something like that, as his running shoes, which me wear all the time. So they made them. Currently only a prototype.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

ball landed in a chairs basket...wtf

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Tiger actually looks solid. Missed fairways - but not huge misses.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Not bad given the time he's been away from tournament play.

Originally Posted by Kieran123

Tiger actually looks solid. Missed fairways - but not huge misses.

Joe Paradiso

He will have a hard time winning with missing that many fairways though. Darren and Tiger seems to have become religious after their tee shots on the long par five.

Looks like Scott is doing well with Stevie carrying his bag today.  I wonder if Tiger is missing the rapport and teamwork he had with Williams.

Joe Paradiso

Not quite sure why I have to watch every crappy shot that Paddy plays today?

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Tiger's in the house at 68 (-2).

Not bad.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Originally Posted by Stretch

Not quite sure why I have to watch every crappy shot that Paddy plays today?

Because Harrington is still a popular player, whatever condition his swing is in at the moment, and there are fewer players on the course at this tournament than a regular tour event.

Solid 68 from Woods, and a fast round to go along with it. After waking up at 3:00 AM for my new job the last few days, I crashed on the couch as Tiger was starting his round. I fell asleep at about 2:00, when Tiger was just off the first hole, and when I woke up again 5:00, he was already on the 17th!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Tiger's looking decent. His chipping and pitching so far look miles ahead of where they were earlier this year. His putting has been pretty good as well. The driver hasn't been great, but he's stuck a few irons close. [quote name="newtogolf" url="/forum/thread/52063/2011-wgc-bridgestone-invitational/18#post_635747"]

Looks like Scott is doing well with Stevie carrying his bag today.  I wonder if Tiger is missing the rapport and teamwork he had with Williams.

[/quote] Maybe it was Williams had Firestone down pat.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 4643 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!