IGNORED

Another role for right elbow -- to help increase turn?

Note: This thread is 4646 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, after focusing on my short game for a good long time, I am now officially back to obsessing on smashing the ball  again. yipee..

I like to watch Sadlowski videos from youtube these days.  I used to like to watch Couples a lot. I would like to see more Daly but I cant get videos of him when he was younger. I think that Sadlowski's swing is close to  perfect.  Just love it.  It seems to me that a lot of the swings on youtube of sadlowski (especially from a few years ago.. less so on the more recent) are very reminiscent of Couples' movement.. stand tall at address, on the backswing straighten back leg have really high hands and full cock..

So, I noticed that both Sadlowski and Couples seem to increase their shoulder turn as they start back down.

I believe that most of this is "prying their upper body" awary from the base config they set up with their legs and various angles they start down, but I also think that there's another step.. I think  they are also using their right elbow at that point to also increase the turn .. after lifting it up they are pulling it back toward the target, to assist in that " prying apart" maneuver. This is really noticable, I think in many of the couples videos but I suspect Sadlowski is also doing that.

What do people think of this???? And if its been discussed elsewhere, please point me to the thread.

Shortgamewiz
c5_banana.gif

Note: This thread is 4646 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!