IGNORED

The story behind everything...what's in your bag?

lamebums
Note: This thread is 5705 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Driver: Saw the Hibore in the store for 70.99 - I figured what did I have to lose. It's been a major improvement over the old one (when I swing it right).

3-Wood: It was like 40 bucks and a WRX club - I love how compact the head is and when I swing it right it absolutely CRUSHES the ball.

Irons: The owner of the course said "Check these out - I got them in on trade (he knows I like Ping). It was much too good of a price to pass up.

Wedges: Bought the 52 to replace my old ISI - suddenly I could make shots around the green, so I bought the 58 too.

Putter: I bought a Ping G2i B60 used and it just didn't work for me. My uncle liked it so much he got me the NC to replace it - and he's lights out with the Ping so I think he likes the deal he made.

Driver: WRX G5 9* Fujikura Speeder 757
3-wood: G2 WRX 14*
Hybrid: G5 19*
Hibore Hybrid 3i 22*
Irons: G5 4-PW Wedges: Tour-W Black Nickel 52/12 & 58/08Putter: Milled NC #5Bag: Bagboy RevolverBall: ProV1XShoes: Adidas Tour 360 II

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: This thread is 5705 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!