Sign in to follow this  
ranjanis

TST GIVEAWAY: Throw away your marker pen & show us your DOTZ!

Note: This thread is 2958 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

85 posts / 7549 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

UPDATE TO PARTICIPANTS:

If you entered in this giveaway during the eligible contest timeframe, please email info@transferstudio.com with the subject line "TheSandtrap Golfdotz" to coordinate shipping your prize.

Thanks for your comments and we'd love to see pictures of you using your Golfdotz out on the course!

Originally Posted by ranjanis

UPDATE TO PARTICIPANTS:

If you entered in this giveaway during the eligible contest timeframe, please email info@transferstudio.com with the subject line "TheSandtrap Golfdotz" to coordinate shipping your prize.

Thanks for your comments and we'd love to see pictures of you using your Golfdotz out on the course!

Please include your username in the email as well. Thanks. ;-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL WINNERS. In order to receive your Golfdotz we need to receive: 1. Your full name and mailing address 2. The style you want 3. Your Sand Trap user name Subject line of e mail to info@transferstudio.com is "Sand Trap Golfdotz" Thanks guys we will get these out as soon as we can. David P :

Just got an order today and my 6 y.o. grand-daughter dotted up 2 doz balls for me.  i usually just fill in 3 dimples w/a green sharpie then make a lil squig for a stem, so the shamrocks are get'n a try out.

Received mine yesterday and it was as easy as they claim to put on. hardest part was finding a small pair of scissors to cut out the individual pieces. 4 leaf clovers look good! Thanks again!

Got mine yesterday. I stuck a couple different balls to see how they worked. Performs as advertised, nice job!

Thanks again!

IMAG0201.jpg

Let's see some pictures of your Dotz-ed up golf balls! Curious how they all look and what you guys think of them when you play them.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

got them yesterday. put a couple on my balls. its weird how if i smack the balls together nothing happens to the  golf dot but if i scratch once with my nail it comes off in small pieces

Mine arrived here in the UK this morning. Good job GolfDotz!

Unfortunately I was already out on the course trialing a new club so didn't have the chance to apply them but I will before my next round and will report back.

Hello all - Thanks for all your positive feedback and appreciate for the Dotz!  We'd love to see some pictures of your GolfDotz in action.

FOR QUALIFYING ENTRIES THAT HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED YOUR DOTZ:  Golfdotz are trying hard to get all winners dotz sent out. If you have not already done so, send your Sandtrap name full name and address + style of golfdotz , so they can get you taken care of.  Send to info@transferstudio.com Subject SANDTRAP GOLFDOTZ within the next week to claim your prize.

i have resent the email with all the relevent info needed, need to read things through tho 3rd email sent all info is together now tho! sorry guys

Note: This thread is 2958 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!