IGNORED

tgw.com?

Note: This thread is 4232 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by MisterE

I've always had good luck with tgw.com.  3balls.com is pretty fair too if you're looking for used clubs

Agreed TGW is great, and I also love Rock Bottom Discount Golf. And for used, through eBay I always check with 3Balls first.

DRIVER: - 910 D3  8.5° / blk Ops stiff shaft

3 Wood:  -  913 Fd  15°

HYBRID:- :ping: -  G25 3H 20°

IRONS:  - 712 AP2, 4-7 : 714 CB - 8-PW

WEDGES - - Vokeys SM4 - 52°-GW, 56°-SW, 60°-Lob

BALLS:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

PUTTER: -  - Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0

Originally Posted by darkhunter139

I bought a bag from them once, great site.

TGW, rockbottomgolf, and gppgolf are my 3 favorite golf sites to buy stuff from.

I'll have to check out GPPGolf. website looks great.

DRIVER: - 910 D3  8.5° / blk Ops stiff shaft

3 Wood:  -  913 Fd  15°

HYBRID:- :ping: -  G25 3H 20°

IRONS:  - 712 AP2, 4-7 : 714 CB - 8-PW

WEDGES - - Vokeys SM4 - 52°-GW, 56°-SW, 60°-Lob

BALLS:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

PUTTER: -  - Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0

I've bought more stuff from TGW than I could possibly remember.  Never had any kind of a problem.  No tax, and free shipping more often than not.  Even to Hawaii shipping is only $12, regardless of how much I buy--for Hawaii shipping that is very good.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

After I posted to this thread yesterday, I went onto TGW.com and checked the status on an order I placed 2 weeks ago.  I ordered an Adams hybrid, 2 pairs of pants, 4 gloves, and 2 dozen balls.  Half of the items were on backorder, and half shipped immediately.  I realized that I made a mistake with the Penta TP5 golf balls order:  they're buy 2, get 1 free, but the instructions say that to get the free dozen, you have to put 3 in the cart.  I put only 2 in the cart.  The balls were backordered (custom number), so they hadn't shipped yet.

So I called them to fix my mistake and failure to follow directions.  Instead of adding a dozen free balls to my order, they added 2 dozen free balls.  Not sure why they decided to do that, but they did.  Oh yeah, and the entire call only took 3 minutes, including the whopping 45 seconds I was on hold.

I love TGW.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4232 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!