IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1722 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Do you live north or south?

I live just south of Route 35. So, that would be considered south of Dayton I guess.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I live just south of Route 35. So, that would be considered south of Dayton I guess.

I live close to WPAFB. Homestead in Tipp is nice if that's not too far. Gem City is an option, but the guest rate is $60 (walking). I'm good with Community or Madden as well.

- Shane

Cassel in Vandalia is a nice course too.

I am good for Cassel, I heard it was nice. I been meaning to play that one. Their green's fees are pretty good. If you want to set up a tee time, see if they have anything around 1-2?

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

@Jeremie Boop , you want to join us tomorrow?

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

I got us a tee time at 1:30 at Cassel. Interesting layout. Easy front. Tougher back.

Sounds good, looking forward to hitting the links!!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

@Jeremie Boop , you want to join us tomorrow?

Unfortunately I don't have the funds or time to go tomorrow. Also I just did 45 holes of golf today so I don't know if I would even be capable of playing tomorrow regardless ha!

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Unfortunately I don't have the funds or time to go tomorrow. Also I just did 45 holes of golf today so I don't know if I would even be capable of playing tomorrow regardless ha!

MAN!!! that is A LOT of golf!!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

MAN!!! that is A LOT of golf!!!

Yeah, all you can golf with cart after 2 pm for 25 bucks... I got my money's worth. Wish I could say I did well... I did have a few birdies and a few pars. It took me about 6 1/2 hours to get the 45 holes in. The course was pretty excellent, nicest condition of any course in the area here. Greens were pretty fast, but I've no clue how to guess stimp, but to guess maybe 10-11. I putted pretty well, only had a few bad holes putting.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Yeah, all you can golf with cart after 2 pm for 25 bucks... I got my money's worth. Wish I could say I did well... I did have a few birdies and a few pars. It took me about 6 1/2 hours to get the 45 holes in. The course was pretty excellent, nicest condition of any course in the area here. Greens were pretty fast, but I've no clue how to guess stimp, but to guess maybe 10-11. I putted pretty well, only had a few bad holes putting.

That is a great deal, I wish there was a course near me that did that. I would be playing a ton!!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

That is a great deal, I wish there was a course near me that did that. I would be playing a ton!!!

Only really was able to get so much in because the course was pretty dead. Not sure why, the weather wasn't bad except for a short 40 minute time frame where it rained a little and a little bit of hail, tiny pieces of ice is all. The course is Hidden Creek if you want to look it up, not far from 75 if you ever want to come play it.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Only really was able to get so much in because the course was pretty dead. Not sure why, the weather wasn't bad except for a short 40 minute time frame where it rained a little and a little bit of hail, tiny pieces of ice is all. The course is Hidden Creek if you want to look it up, not far from 75 if you ever want to come play it.

Yea I'll have to make a trip up sometime this year.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

There is a course that is somewhat in the middle we might check out. It looks like it's about an hour each way. It's called Stillwater Valley in Versailles. I've never played it but hear that it is a decent course.

- Shane

There is a course that is somewhat in the middle we might check out. It looks like it's about an hour each way. It's called Stillwater Valley in Versailles. I've never played it but hear that it is a decent course.

Yeah, that's just over an hour away, but with my driving probably right at 1 hour. Looks like a fairly short course.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Yeah, that's just over an hour away, but with my driving probably right at 1 hour. Looks like a fairly short course.

Which would be a good thing for me. ;-)

- Shane

Any idea on what day we may be getting together to play. My woman already balked at the idea of me driving "so far" to golf but I never let that stop me :-p. I still want to get back up to Erie to sometime this year too. Depending on how many of us there are I may have a coworker willing to come if he can get away from his pregnant fiance! Told him about the site too so hopefully he joins.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Note: This thread is 1722 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!