IGNORED

Ogio 14 Way dividers. How do you do it?

Note: This thread is 3868 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Here's what I ended up with.  Bit of a change as I kept the left to right, descending order approach as opposed to snake, but I took it to the range last night and I had no complaints.  Easy to find what I needed and to remove/replace clubs.  Not too much chatter while walking through lot either (surprisingly).  Headed to the course tonight, so we'll see, but so far so good!

Grom XX 2012.jpg

Grom XX 2012 side.jpg

• Upvote 1

mines hard to describe..i guess it would be a snake. i go wedges left bottom to top and top middle is my 9 and my 8 and 7 below that and 6 under that and 5 under that then dirctley right is 4 iron snaking up the right side to my driver. I like how yours looks but i think its just a matter of getting used to whatever you do. nice bag btw.

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

Originally Posted by IamChip

mine was defintely not back handed i had no idea how i was going to do it so they wouldnt smash into each other

I was joking cuz you said your girlfriend just got this bag (as if you inferring it was a ladies bag) lol

Here's what I ended up with.

I've had my clubs in this layout since your post above. Although I've not taken them on course yet it's already a LOT easier to access all the clubs during practice. Really impressed with it; thanks again. :-D

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Originally Posted by MiniBlueDragon

I've had my clubs in this layout since your post above. Although I've not taken them on course yet it's already a LOT easier to access all the clubs during practice. Really impressed with it; thanks again.

Yeah, I've been out a few times now, and it's been great.  Much better than my old 7-way.  One thing that's been key for me is how I approach the ball and walk into my set-up.  I used to come straight in and put the bag down parallel and right of the target line, since I was always fishing for the right club it didn't much matter.  Now I come in a little more from the right and put the bag down perpendicular and right of my target line.

Glad to hear it's working for you as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting to get the Ogio Recoil (Siberian) from the US.  Its not sold here in New Zealand.  Interesting to see everyones different ideas re set up, & looking forward to a bit of experimentation.  Does anyone else have the recoil & do you regularly carry it?  Interested to know thoughts re weight; too heavy etc

In my  :sunmountain: H2NO bag:

910 D3 (9.5° - A1 setting)

910 F-d (15° - A1 setting)

4DX (20°)

:mizuno: MP64 (4-6) MP69 (7-PW)

:mizuno: MP-T4 (50°), (54°), :callaway: Jaws (60°)

Select Newport 2 2012)

Originally Posted by adh241

I'm still waiting to get the Ogio Recoil (Siberian) from the US.  Its not sold here in New Zealand.  Interesting to see everyones different ideas re set up, & looking forward to a bit of experimentation.  Does anyone else have the recoil & do you regularly carry it?  Interested to know thoughts re weight; too heavy etc

The Grom is listed at 7lbs.  I carry 99% of the time, twice a week, and I don't find it too heavy for me.  I can't imagine 1 lb will make that big a difference.

Plus I'm carrying an additional 72 oz of "liquid" at the start of the round, but the bag always ends up getting lighter by the end.

• 6 months later...

I think this thread definitely is a must post picture kind of thread. I'm asking for a new 14 divider bag for Christmas and would give me great ideas. d:D I'll post mine when I get it.

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Performance Driver

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Perfomance 15° 3W

18° Burner 1.0 Superlaunch Rescue Hybrid

:mizuno: 4-PW MP-69 Irons

50°, 54° & 58° ATV wedges

Classic Collection #1 Black Putter

:bridgestone: Tour B330 Balls

2013 Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder w/ Jolt Technology

You don't know what pressure is until you play for five bucks with only two bucks in your pocket. -Lee Trevino

• 3 weeks later...

I have been thinking about this too and if someone would work up a bag with two rows, one on each side, with 6 holes on either side, plus one at the top center and one at the bottom center with a solid area in the center between these openings (rectangular) all clubs would be accessible. Why hasn't some one looked at this?

It would not be any bigger in terms of outside dimensions of a standard bag but would be more rectangular at the top and still round at the base?
Any ideas? I've measured my bag and the clubs would all be accessible from the outside edge of the bag and not have the clusterf**k that we have now.

• 2 weeks later...
Kinda hard to see from the pics, but this is my setup with the 14 way on the Sultan. The two woods and hybrid in the very center with the rest of the irons spread out around the sides and the putter in a plastic insert at the very back. I find this is the least "clanky" detup when carrying this. The only thing that is a bit annoying is that the clubs fit well when you pick it up by the grab handle, but when you use the shoulder strap everything reverses direction and bangs/tangles up. Love this bag, but wouldnt say the 14 way is the best system out there. [IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/21/yzequhuv.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/21/pu6e6eba.jpg[/IMG] Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2

• 8 months later...
Hi Everyone!
I wonder if I could borrow the thread? I have been transferred to a golf bag that has room for 14 clubs. Now, my worries, I do not get a sense kompination that is organized and well.
Here's what it looks like:
http://cl.ly/image/392j3t1X2f3k
http://cl.ly/image/0j1V3f3w3t3Q
I had a bag that had a large hole at the top, two in the middle and a big bottom. I then had the following solution:
Top: fw 3a, hybrid and putter
Middle left: 54, 60
Middle right: 6, 7, 8
Bottom: 9, PW, SW
I am a newly begun and I would like your advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

I wonder if I could borrow the thread? I have been transferred to a golf bag that has room for 14 clubs. Now, my worries, I do not get a sense kompination that is organized and well.

Here's what it looks like:

http://cl.ly/image/392j3t1X2f3k

http://cl.ly/image/0j1V3f3w3t3Q

I had a bag that had a large hole at the top, two in the middle and a big bottom. I then had the following solution:

Top: fw 3a, hybrid and putter

Middle left: 54, 60

Middle right: 6, 7, 8

Bottom: 9, PW, SW

I am a newly begun and I would like your advice.

I don't like that at all. Putter is gonna be hitting something and probably your driver too. As a rule of thumb I putt my longest clubs higher because if you did shorter clubs on top they would smack the shafts of the longer irons.

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

I don't like that at all. Putter is gonna be hitting something and probably your driver too. As a rule of thumb I putt my longest clubs higher because if you did shorter clubs on top they would smack the shafts of the longer irons.

Driver i do not use yet but good to keep that in mind. The putter is difficult to place :/

I Like not the solution but the advantage of this it looks a litter cooler, more spaces and have a special compartment for holding water water bottle / fold cold to name a few benefits. Additionallt, I got this bag so it cost me nothing.

Note: This thread is 3868 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!