IGNORED

2011 Vivendi Seve Trophy Discussion

Note: This thread is 3607 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The Vivendi Seve Throphy is really cool, I will of course cheer for Continental Europe even because my friend Matteo is contending, but I really hope the main theme will be celebrating the legend of Seve! Cheers! :)

Originally Posted by makaveli

I really don't understand the decision of splitting Molinari and Matteo in two separate pairings...

They weren't overly impressive together at the Ryder Cup last year. He's probably thinking they're a little too used to each other and it might help to spice things up. Francesco and Hansen just won their match so it looks like it's working.

Matteo has never played in the Ryder Cup (yet)

Originally Posted by Tiger Spuds

They weren't overly impressive together at the Ryder Cup last year. He's probably thinking they're a little too used to each other and it might help to spice things up. Francesco and Hansen just won their match so it looks like it's working.

Dude GB&I; played fantastic golf! I saw the highlights of round one on the Euro Tour website and there was not much to show about Continentals! I think putting Matteo with Colsaert, 2 rookies together, is not the best choice imho... we'll see tomorrow!

I really like the spirit of this tournament!

Better start for the Continentals today, really hope the third day will start with a tie so that it will be a really nice ending of the tournament! Go Manny!!

Note: This thread is 3607 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!