IGNORED

A "Must Have" Cart Accessory

Note: This thread is 3399 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Have you ever been frustrated with putter slots or external putter wells that just can't seem to keep your putter away from the graphite shafts on your driver, woods, or hybrids?  Have you been sickened by scratches on your $6,000 Scotty Cameron knockoff of a $99 Ping putter because it just wasn't adequately separated from your irons?  If you don't know what I'm talking about, then just look at the photos below.  It's only a matter of time before this golfer [me] will have to say goodbye to his favorite hybrid.

IMG00026.jpg

IMG00025.jpg

If you said "yes", then today is your lucky day.  For a limited time only (until the Federal Trade Commission calls us), the Putter Protect-o-Magic 2000 (patent pending) will be made available to you and is the ultimate bag accessory to safely separate and protect your clubs!

IMG00027.jpg

Don't be deceived by its elegant, simple design and eye-popping blue color!  This club protector is manufactured from a space-age fabric originally developed by NASA.  In a proprietary process, this fabric is stitched with a high tech thread that is impregnated with rare earth metals.  Through extensive scientific research conducted by the Putter Protect-o-Magic Marketing Department, the space age fabric combined with the our proprietary thread actually create an invisible force field that repels adjacent clubs. [WARNING - Customers with pacemakers are advised to seek advice from their health care provider before using the Putter Protect-o-Magic. ]

If you order now, we'll include a Putter Protect-o-Magic fastening device made from strong, lightweight aircraft aluminium.  Your Putter Protect-o-Magic will be securely attached to your bag almost as if the original bag manufacturer actually thought about safely separating your clubs.  But fortunately for us, they didn't.

IMG00028.jpg

Now we at Protect-o-Magic have the opportunity to market this amazing device to you for only $29.99.  Other colors are available for an extra charge.  Custom sizes are available for an extra charge.  The Putter Protect-o-Magic can be personalized....for an extra charge.  Don't wait...call now!

Be on the lookout for future products from Protect-o-Magic including the Puzzler bag system.  Forget Woode and similar competitor products.  We guarantee that you will be completely baffled about how to organize your clubs with the Puzzler or your money back.

I GOT IT!

Have you ever been frustrated with driver slots or external driver wells that just can't seem to keep your putter away from the graphite shafts on your 3wood or hybrids?  Have you been sickened by scratches on your $6,000 TM R11 knockoff of a $99 Ping driver because it just wasn't adequately separated from your irons? Introducing the Driver Protecto-Magic!

Ah yes.....a headcover is one option for those who have not previously tried the Putter Protect-o-Magic.  In fact.....our Engineering Dept. initially began comparing headcover use with the fabulous Protect-o-Magic.  Unfortunately, their focus on design, metrics, and rigorous performance evaluations to determine if products actually worked was slowing down our ability to roll-out the Protect-o-Magic.  So naturally we engaged our Marketing Dept interns to take over internal R&D; and speed things along. You all will be pleased to know that the exhaustive scientific testing by our interns has conclusively demonstrated the following advantages of Protect-o-Magic over headcovers (such as the one shown in the photo which is an excellent headcover).

1.  Faster Pace of Play - The Protect-o-Magic is faster to use than all tested mallet headcovers and most blade headcovers by at least 5 seconds.  You can trust us on that.  If just 50% of the 26.2 million golfers replaced putter headcovers after each hole and just 50% of those used the Protect-o-Magic, we could save 5,895,000,000 seconds assuming that an average of 10 rounds per year was played!  Statistics don't lie!

2.  Still Safer for Your Clubs - Putter headcovers can certainly protect your putter if replaced after every hole.  But what about the abrasion of the headcover itself against your graphite shafts.  Cart paths at most golf courses would give professional off-road racers in the Baja 1000 a real test....not to mention your clubs.  Take no chances, order your Protect-o-Magic.

3.  Fewer lost headcovers - Take your cover off only once and stow it away until your round is over.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

This is a limited time offer so order your Putter Protect-o-Magic now.  As an added bonus if you order now, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that some of the proceeds will go to college funds for the children of Protect-o-Magic employees.  Mine in particular! .

Originally Posted by dhanson

solution: use a headcover for your putter.

Quote:

The thing that frustrates me most is those who refer to $300 Scotty Cameron putters as $6,000 knockoffs of $99 Ping putters which are really $250.

You mean this for $299                            versus this for $89:

unnamed (1).jpg p-anser2.jpg

Oh come on.  You gotta be open to a little dry, sarcastic humor. For the record, I'm all for buying what makes you happy regardless of whether or not it actually improves your game.

Originally Posted by Topper

Quote:

You mean this for $299                            versus this for $89:

Oh come on.  You gotta be open to a little dry, sarcastic humor.   For the record, I'm all for buying what makes you happy regardless of whether or not it actually improves your game.

Um, the comparable Ping is called their Redwood Series and it's $250. Or are you saying that there is no difference between Ping's $250 putters and it's $99 ones? And the $4,000 putter you showed is a clollectible that I doubt most normal people are putting into a bag. See, a collectible is worth what the highest bidder is willing to pay for it, not the cheapest facsimle you can come up with.  FTR, I am open to humor when it's accurate, not gross exagerrations for effect.

Quote:

Hahaha!!! Excellent thread! Topper, there's a place on TV for you (between 3 and 5 AM); Elvis, relax!

The scary part is that if I actually did an infomercial I bet I would sell a fair number of my Putter Protect-o-Magics!

[Elvis is cool.  We are all a little defensive about products or equipment we really like.  For me it's my Ping G15 Hybrids.  I don't want to hear anybody talk smack about my Pings. ]

Note: This thread is 3399 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!