IGNORED

When is your final round of the year?

Kieran123
Note: This thread is 4463 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by The_Pharaoh

Tomorrow! I can't end the year on yesterday's round...

HIGH OF 34° TODAY !   Gotta get out one more time (my wife thinks I am certifiably out of my mind )

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by inthehole

HIGH OF 34° TODAY !   Gotta get out one more time (my wife thinks I am certifiably out of my mind  )

Damn! 45º tomorrow for me. I have a 12:48 tee-off time but not sure the greens will be open on the first couple of holes.

"Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." – Winston Churchill

My final round will be December 31!!!!!!!!

Saturday the 31st will be my 4th consecutive day played.......my goal is every day through Tuesday Jan 3..........7 days in a row.

A miracle because I live in the midwest..........

• Upvote 1

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

My final round will be December 31!!!!!!!!

Saturday the 31st will be my 4th consecutive day played.......my goal is every day through Tuesday Jan 3..........7 days in a row.

A miracle because I live in the midwest..........

Same here.  I am going out this afternoon with my son.  It's supposed to be 44 here today, so we are definitely taking advantage of it.  Usually we have a foot or so of snow on the ground right now haha.

Mizuno MP-630,  Taylormade R7 15, Mizuno MP-60's, Mizuno MP T-11 wedges, Bettinardi BB-27

Birdied the last for a 72! So happy to get Wednesday's round out of my system.

I can't wait to get fully stacked in 2012!

"Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." – Winston Churchill

Played my last round of the year the day after Christmas at Sleepy Hole Golf Club in Suffolk, Va. It was a very windy and cold day but I was glad to just get out. Shot 45+39=84.

:cobra: Amp Driver 10.5*(R)
:tmade: Burner 3W 15*(R)
:tmade: Burner 2.0 Rescue 3-4
:titleist: 714 AP1 Irons 5-pw, gw(Steel XP95 R300)
:callaway: MD3 Wedges 56, 60
:nickent:Omen Long Putter(un-anchored)

Today...77.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Originally Posted by RFetters

Last round was today,,83 degrees, sunny with light s winds,,

83 huh? .....keep on rubbing it in!

LOL

For the record, I did play on the 31st and January 1st......today was my 5th day in a row:)

...it was cold~!!

What's in Paul's Bag:

Played friday - high was 28°F.   Fortunately, it was a sunny, no wind 28°F.     Greens were frozen at mid day.       Cold wasn't so bad - I had plenty of layers on & golf gloves on both handstg, but the frozen greens took the fun out of it - no way to get any kind of an approach shot to stay on the greens.     At least it was golf - managed a few frozen divots - that was interesting...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

IMO..the key to playing well in freezing temps are the hands...IE...keep them warm between shots...

PS...balls will break below 32deg.........if not, consider <100mph clubhead speed a benefit...LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:

Played final round of 2011 yesterday and first round of 2012 today.  Great time with my son!!

Mizuno MP-630,  Taylormade R7 15, Mizuno MP-60's, Mizuno MP T-11 wedges, Bettinardi BB-27

Played Friday Dec 30th for my last round of 2011 and again January 1 for my first round of 2012

Callaway Razr Hawk Driver, Cleveland Launcher 3 Wood, Callaway Diablo Edge Irons, Adams Idea Tech V3 4 Iron, Cleveland CG15 52, 56 and 60 degree wedges, Ping Sydney Putter, NY Giants Head Covers

I was fortunate enough to play a couple of rounds in December and now a round in January, neither of which I had ever done before!

Driver: Titleist TSR1 12*

3 Wood: Titleist TSR1 15* @ 16.5*

4, 5, 6 Hybrid: Titleist TSR1 20*, 23*, 26*

Irons: Titleist T350 5-W2 23*-53*

Putter: Titleist SC Super Select Newport 2

Note: This thread is 4463 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!