IGNORED

Hello Current and New Forum Leaders

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wanted to welcome our new Forum Leaders!

@Lihu

@dsc123

@geauxforbroke

@RonTheSavage

@LBlack14

@rustyredcab

@rehmwa

@Yukari

@BuckeyeNut

@Spyder

While I have your attention, please make sure to check out this thread. Consider it your first "assignment"

http://thesandtrap.com/t/72905/create-a-golfer-peh-welcome-new-members

Hooray!

:dance:

Beers all around :beer: …wait…you did bring beer right?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sorry, forgot to add @MiniBlueDragon

I'm easily forgettable. ;)

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

I want to thank Erik for puttin' up with me the 1st couple years I was here. It took me a bit to "get it", but I think I do now, for the most part anyway. ;-) Just glad to be a small part of the place. Thanks!

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

I want to thank Erik for puttin' up with me the 1st couple years I was here. It took me a bit to "get it", but I think I do now, for the most part anyway.

Just glad to be a small part of the place. Thanks!

Same here.

I think that just goes to further illustrate the important role Forum Leaders play, it's our task to help other new guys "get it".

Here's an example of how we can help: http://thesandtrap.com/t/72905/create-a-golfer-peh-welcome-new-members

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Welcome guys!

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

• Administrator
I want to thank Erik for puttin' up with me the 1st couple years I was here. It took me a bit to "get it", but I think I do now, for the most part anyway.

Honestly, I don't even remember that kind of stuff. I have no idea what you mean. There have been a lot of users over the last nine years (the tenth anniversary of the forum and the site is in August/September this year).

My only recollection of you is that you've been around for a long time, you like some of the second-tier (in name, not quality) brands, and you have a lot of clubs. You may or may not have been a fitter or worked closely with one in the past. And I could be wrong about most of that stuff. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

It appears the first iteration of this was shortly after I disappeared the first time. Sorry for letting you all down.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBlack14

Honestly, I don't even remember that kind of stuff. I have no idea what you mean. There have been a lot of users over the last nine years (the tenth anniversary of the forum and the site is in August/September this year).

My only recollection of you is that you've been around for a long time, you like some of the second-tier (in name, not quality) brands, and you have a lot of clubs. You may or may not have been a fitter or worked closely with one in the past. And I could be wrong about most of that stuff. :)

Ha I was going to say he has a short memory :-P Welcome guys!

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Thanks guys, this is pretty darn cool. I showed my wife my forum leader badge she just looked at me and walked away. She's hard to impress and she hates anything that I do that does not include her.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Thanks guys, this is pretty darn cool. I showed my wife my forum leader badge she just looked at me and walked away. She's hard to impress and she hates anything that I do that does not concern her.

I had one of those. I got rid of her 8 years ago after 10 years of abuse.... :dance: Mine hated anything that made me happy unless it was her doing it...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Thanks guys, this is pretty darn cool. I showed my wife my forum leader badge she just looked at me and walked away. She's hard to impress and she hates anything that I do that does not include her.

Well, she has no idea just how cool you are does she? Welcome, I have always enjoyed your posts.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

• Administrator

She's married to a LEADER!

That's good for her too, right?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Thanks. This is quite a nice treat.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Note: This thread is 3111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!