IGNORED

My Swing (Ernest Jones)

Ernest Jones
Note: This thread is 2909 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

WTF what kind of degenerate would do that???

A super badass one!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Put the ball more forward in your stance and learn  how to make a turn you reverse pivot causing a push that is amplified by your ball placement.

Um....He knows how to pivot... [quote name="Ernest Jones" url="/t/54175/my-swing-ernest-jones/1170#post_1198285"] A super badass one![/quote] You know you'll always be my little badass....

Colin P.

Put the ball more forward in your stance and learn  how to make a turn you reverse pivot causing a push that is amplified by your ball placement.

I do need to monitor my ball position, it does tend to creep back if I don't keep an eye on it. Not sure where you're getting the reverse pivot from though.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

@colin007 , obv. we should road trip to play a weekend with @Ernest Jones :)

[quote name="colin007" url="/t/54175/my-swing-ernest-jones/1100_100#post_1198273"] WTF what kind of degenerate would do that???[/quote]A badass one! Sounds good. Just let me know far enough in advance that I can make sure I'm actually in town.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

I dunno why that post is all ****ed but Erik and Mike are out of town so I'm just gonna leave it all ****ed up. B-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.

I dunno why that post is all ****ed but Erik and Mike are out of town so I'm just gonna leave it all ****ed up. B-)

Wow!! ur a hard@$$..... :)

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

That's def a real badass move right there!

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Wow!! ur a hard@$$..... :)

[quote name="RFKFREAK" url="/t/54175/my-swing-ernest-jones/1100_100#post_1198312"] That's def a real badass move right there![/quote]Yeah, well, once you've done some time in the penalty box...I dunno...it changes you, man.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Yeah, well, once you've done some time in the penalty box...I dunno...it changes you, man.

What happens in the Penalty Box stays in the Penalty Box....

Colin P.

Yeah, well, once you've done some time in the penalty box...I dunno...it changes you, man.

[IMG]http://s.quickmeme.com/img/c4/c4d182cbaeb42174f6049755b9138e0b26d42b14668af930619938840f59b84b.jpg[/IMG]

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

• 4 months later...

Think I'll dig out the impact bag and start working on some mapping. Winter is starting to get a little too long. Maybe just take a look-see at my set-up, backswing and what not. The wife made me put a ceiling in so I can't hit balls in the basement anymore. :-( 

Yours in earnest, Jason.

1 hour ago, Ernest Jones said:

Think I'll dig out the impact bag and start working on some mapping. Winter is starting to get a little too long. Maybe just take a look-see at my set-up, backswing and what not. The wife made me put a ceiling in so I can't hit balls in the basement anymore. :-( 

is there enough room to do mirror work?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Yes and no. I can work on the bottom portions, but I think if I go to A4 I'll be compensating for the lack of space and ingraining weirdness. That's ok, lots of stuff I can work on from A1 to A3 and back down to impact. Mostly just want to remember what it feels like to hold a club!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

12 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

Yes and no. I can work on the bottom portions, but I think if I go to A4 I'll be compensating for the lack of space and ingraining weirdness. That's ok, lots of stuff I can work on from A1 to A3 and back down to impact. Mostly just want to remember what it feels like to hold a club!

I need to get an old junky club and cut it to half length for this same reason.  My ceiling is high enough that mostly I don't hit it with a 7 iron, but I am always aware of it.  It would be nice to be able to "swing" freely.

Or I guess I could just choke down on a wedge for the mirror work. :P

Did a little camera work with an iPad tonight. Just up to A3 and back. Was pretty happy with the positions I was hitting just using last season feels on little half swings. Of course, there was no ball and I was going back in slow motion and probably only swinging about 50% down and stopping around A8. There's no telling how that'll translate to a real swing, but I liked what I saw after 5 months of not touching a club. Just going to try to slowly ramp up speed and length in time for the start of the season.

They're calling for an early spring! Gonna have to get off my ass and get to the golf dome or sim soon.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 2909 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!