IGNORED

My Swing (Ernest Jones)

Ernest Jones
Note: This thread is 3071 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by iacas

You might not believe some of the camera views we've gotten on evolvr…

Any idea who is doing my analysis on his one?

He might not tell you this.  I have heard (insider info B-) ) that evolvr has been looking to cut costs.  I have also heard they have hired @logman .....

:-P

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

He might not tell you this.  I have heard (insider info ) that evolvr has been looking to cut costs.  I have also heard they have hired @logman .....

I guess I'm lookin' at a full on rebuild then...sigh...

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I guess I'm lookin' at a full on rebuild then...sigh...

I wonder where we get those wrist straighter keeper thingys? We will have to get those for sure.

Nate

:tmade:(10.5) :pxg:(4W/7W) MIURA(3-PW) :mizuno:(50/54/60) 

I wonder where we get those wrist straighter keeper thingys? We will have to get those for sure.

You have to stop using these highly technical terms. It gets confusing. ;-)

- Shane

• Administrator

We hired some guy in Austria. Patrick something-or-other…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I believe it was called a "Punisher", I'm hoping the ball gag attachment's optional, but hey, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do! #fortheloveofthegame

Can I have @logman instead? At least I could have a beer with him without wanting to punch him in the face the whole time. Plus, I'm not sure I could handle the music playing in the background of P57's analysis.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Can I have @logman instead? At least I could have a beer with him without wanting to punch him in the face the whole time. Plus, I'm not sure I could handle the music playing in the background of P57's analysis.

I think I just received an analysis from the "new guy" as well.  Check it out ...

:bugout:

I think I just received an analysis from the "new guy" as well.  Check it out ...

Hmmmm.......  Sounds kinda "snarky"........... :-P

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

You can "respond" to a video??? Mind=Blown.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• Administrator

You can "respond" to a video??? Mind=Blown.

If you're an instructor… yes. How do you think it works? :)

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

If you're an instructor… yes. How do you think it works? :)

Magic?

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• Administrator

Magic?

BTW, that image wasn't from Drew's computer originally. An instructor sent it to him.

So no, students can't "respond" to a video. That would be pointless. :)

BTW, that image wasn't from Drew's computer originally. An instructor sent it to him. So no, students can't "respond" to a video. That would be pointless. :)

That's what threw me.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

BTW, that image wasn't from Drew's computer originally. An instructor sent it to him.

So no, students can't "respond" to a video. That would be pointless. :)

That's what threw me.

Yeah, logman, or P57, or whoever that clown was ;), sent that to me to mess with me.  What a jerk, huh?!?!? :-P

Does this ever happen to the rest of you: I upload to Evolvr with notes that are relevant to where I'm at, and then while waiting for my analysis things get weird and some new misses pop up and I think,"God damnit, now I want to change my notes!" Case in point, the last two days I've been hitting it thin, still OK results but not the high, lofty irons I love so much. I kinda know where to look (key#2 cough-cough) but I wish it had happened before submitting so I could address it specifically in my upload. Anyway, Brian wants me to narrow my stance a hair which I think will make key#2 easier so it's good and all related, but if I was rich I'd hire a 5sk guy to monitor me everyday. :-D I'm not neurotic in general but I'm starting to think I may be the Woody Allen of golf. :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Does this ever happen to the rest of you: I upload to Evolvr with notes that are relevant to where I'm at, and then while waiting for my analysis things get weird and some new misses pop up and I think,"God damnit, now I want to change my notes!" Case in point, the last two days I've been hitting it thin, still OK results but not the high, lofty irons I love so much. I kinda know where to look (key#2 cough-cough) but I wish it had happened before submitting so I could address it specifically in my upload. Anyway, Brian wants me to narrow my stance a hair which I think will make key#2 easier so it's good and all related, but if I was rich I'd hire a 5sk guy to monitor me everyday.

I'm not neurotic in general but I'm starting to think I may be the Woody Allen of golf.

No.  What happens to me a lot, though, is that I come up with a good title and some detailed notes, then upload it, and while it's thinking, my phone goes to sleep and it ends up not uploading.  Then I have to start all over again, and I'm too lazy to remember all that stuff and I write like one line of notes.

No.  What happens to me a lot, though, is that I come up with a good title and some detailed notes, then upload it, and while it's thinking, my phone goes to sleep and it ends up not uploading.  Then I have to start all over again, and I'm too lazy to remember all that stuff and I write like one line of notes.

Lol. That happened to me this time too. I wrote it all out and uploaded and something happened and the upload failed so I had to rewrite it. Basically wrote the same thing but it's always weird to paraphrase yourself. :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 3071 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!