IGNORED

Monthly Award Winners Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2211 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Groucho Valentine said:

Do i get a bowl of soup? 

Only if you wear Judge Smails' hat.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrator

The June 2016 Awards ceremony is about to begin!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. Though some threads got more posts (like the Presidential election topic), and others were started by staff members (like the 5 Minutes Daily practice thread). Anyway, the winner this month is… @Valleygolfer for starting this topic:

Rookie of the Month

The Rookie of the Month is the member who joined within the last 60 days who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

This month, the clear winner is…

@Golfwife44! Congratulations!

Member of the Month

The Member of the Month is the member who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

For June, 2016… that member is… @Fourputt!

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

The August 2016 Awards ceremony is about to begin!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. Though some threads got more posts (like some of the political topics), and others were started by staff members (like the 5 Minutes Daily practice thread), this thread was about golf and not started by staff. The winner this month is… @Golfingdad for starting this topic:

Rookie of the Month

The Rookie of the Month is the member who joined within the last 60 days who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

@lastings! Congratulations!

Member of the Month

The Member of the Month is the member who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

For August, 2016… that member is… @DaveP043!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

5 hours ago, iacas said:

Rookie of the Month

@lastings! Congratulations!

well..   didn't even know there was such an award.  how exciting!  

:tmade:  - SIM2 - Kuro Kage silver 60 shaft
:cobra:  - F9 3W, 15 degree - Fukijara Atmos white tour spec stiff flex shaft

:tmade: - M2 hybrid, 19 degree
:tmade: - GAPR 3 iron - 18degree
:mizuno: MP-H5 4-5 iron, MP-25 6-8 iron, MP-5 9-PW

Miura - 1957 series k-grind - 56 degree
:bettinardi: - 52 degree
:titleist: - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Putter

check out my swing here

12 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Congrats to @Golfingdad @lastings and @DaveP043!

Indeed!  Well done, all three of you!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

The September 2016 Awards ceremony is about to begin!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. Though some threads got more posts (like some of the political topics), and others were started by staff members (like the 5 Minutes Daily practice thread), this thread was about golf and not started by staff. The winner this month is… @dunfy3 for starting the Ryder Cup thread:

Rookie of the Month

This month, the winners are…

a tie between @TryingtoPlay and @LAGolfer40! Congratulations!

Member of the Month

For September, 2016… that member is… again @DaveP043!

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:58 AM, iacas said:

For September, 2016… that member is… again @DaveP043!

And again, and again and .........  :-)

@DaveP043  :beer:

Keep up the great posts ........

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

• Administrator

BTW I just set a reminder to do these on the 1st of every month. I think I've missed a month or two in the past, and this one took a few days (though I was in Rochester on the 1st with the college team).

Congrats to those who won.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I'll be doing these later today. Gotta go play some golf right now, though. Possibly for the last time in Erie, PA in 2016…

• Administrator

The October 2016 Awards ceremony is about to begin!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. Though some threads got more posts (like some of the political topics), and others were started by staff members (like the 5 Minutes Daily practice thread), this thread was about golf and not started by staff. The winner this month is… @Brad W for starting the thread about the Pro V1 competitor at 1/3 the cost:

Rookie of the Month

This month, the winner is… @m4rko!

Member of the Month

For October, 2016… that member is… @newtogolf!

Congrats all!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Quite an honor, I've been a member here a long time and I think this is my first MOTM award. I guess getting rid of the Political Threads was a great idea.

:beer: Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Joe Paradiso

32 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

Quite an honor, I've been a member here a long time and I think this is my first MOTM award. I guess getting rid of the Political Threads was a great idea.

Congrats, Joe. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Congrats to this months winners!

1 hour ago, newtogolf said:

I was just thinking this morning how much nicer it is around here without the political stuff. ;-)

- Shane

• Administrator
2 hours ago, newtogolf said:

Congrats. You had 55 points, and third was 50 points. What does the political thread stuff have to do with it? Those weren't eligible for points and haven't been for quite awhile.

Note: This thread is 2211 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!