IGNORED

Monthly Award Winners Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2213 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Gather 'round as we're about to begin the awards ceremony for May, 2017. Remember, kiddos, the winner of the Member of the Month award gets a dozen free :snell: balls!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. 

This month, the only real needle mover in golf was the subject of the most popular topic, and so it's no surprise at all that @Al B Tross wins this month's Kickstarter of the Month award with:

Rookie of the Month

The Rookie of the Month is the member who joined within the last 60 days who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

This month, the winner is… @Midpack!

Member of the Month

The Member of the Month is the member who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

For May, 2017… that member is… @David in FL!

Because David won last month, we'll award the dozen :snell:  balls to the Rookie of the month.

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Wow, 2 in a row.  We must be scraping the bottom of the proverbial barrel! :-) 

Congrats to all the winners!

@Midpack, enjoy the Snells!  I hadn't tried them before this month, so, as promised, I did a quick review here, for those that are interested...

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 hours ago, iacas said:

Rookie of the Month

The Rookie of the Month is the member who joined within the last 60 days who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

This month, the winner is… @Midpack!

Because David won last month, we'll award the dozen :snell:  balls to the Rookie of the month.

Thanks! Not sure how I won, but good for me! I am certainly enjoying participating on this forum as I try to a revive a golf game that was dormant for 15+ years...

Edited by Midpack

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Midpack said:

Thanks! Not sure how I won, but good for me! I am certainly enjoying participating on this forum as I try to a revive a golf game that was dormant for 15+ years...

Send me a PM with your name/address and which type of balls you'd want (if you're not sure they sell a combo pack of six of each).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hear ye, hear ye! We are about to begin the awards ceremony for June, 2017. Remember, kiddos, the winner of the Member of the Month award gets a dozen free :snell: balls!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. 

This month, @Utah_Golf wins the Kickstarter of the Month award for a topic we could have all guessed would garner a lot of replies…

Rookie of the Month

This month, the winner is… @Maddmaxx63!

Member of the Month

The Member of the Month is the member who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

For June, 2017… that member is… @boogielicious! Scott, you've won a dozen free :snell: balls of your choice (send me a PM)!

• Upvote 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Congrats to everyone!

:beer:

In David's bag....

Thanks all!

• Upvote 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Congrats to the winners.  Especially to @Maddmaxx63 -- glad to have you on board. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Hear ye, hear ye! We are about to begin the awards ceremony for July, 2017. Remember, kiddos, the winner of the Member of the Month award gets a dozen free :snell: balls!

Kickstarter of the Month

This month, @Wally Fairway wins the Kickstarter of the Month award for starting the major topic for the month of July.

Rookie of the Month

This month, the winner is… @scotth!

Member of the Month

For July, 2017… that member is again @David in FL!

As a previous winner, the dozen :snell: balls of his choice (send me a PM) will go to the Rookie of the Month.

Congrats guys! 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

You guys rock, thanks!

Congrats to all the winners.  Enjoy those Snells @scotth!

In David's bag....

50 minutes ago, iacas said:

Hear ye, hear ye! We are about to begin the awards ceremony for July, 2017. Remember, kiddos, the winner of the Member of the Month award gets a dozen free :snell: balls!

Rookie of the Month

This month, the winner is… @scotth!

20 minutes ago, David in FL said:

Congrats to all the winners.  Enjoy those Snells @scotth!

WOW! Thanks guys!  

Looking forward to trying out the Snells.  Have heard great things about them.

• Thumbs Up 1

In my bag: All Lefty clubs
Goldsmith driver I built 10 degree reg flex, Orlimar 14 degree 3 wood, 7 wood
Cobra Oversize 3 and 4 iron; Gigagolf Ion Control 5 iron through PW firm flex and 1 inch over with 3 degrees upright
Golfsmith SW that I built, steel shaft reg flex, Cleveland Tour Action Raw 60 with dynamic golf stiff
Scotty Cameron Teryllium Newport putter

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hear ye, hear ye! We are about to begin the awards ceremony for August, 2017.

Kickstarter of the Month

This month, @b101 wins the Kickstarter of the Month award for starting the major topic for the month of August.

Rookie of the Month

This month, the winner is… a tie between @danmcb26 and @Dan Vesma.

Member of the Month

For August, 2017… that member is again @David in FL!

• Like 1

Note: This thread is 2213 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!