Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
iacas

Monthly Award Winners Thread

512 posts / 47556 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Sorry, I'm a few days late to this one. I think I missed a whole month earlier this year… :-( I'll put a thing in my calendar. :-)

The November 2016 Awards ceremony is about to begin!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. Not surprisingly, in the month Tiger Woods made his return to the game, it's his tournament discussion thread that got all the chatter. The wise individual who started it? @colin007 wins this month's Kickstarter of the Month award:

Rookie of the Month

The Rookie of the Month is the member who joined within the last 60 days who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

This month, the winner by a long shot is… @Strat-Pack Rick!

Member of the Month

The Member of the Month is the member who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

For November, 2016… that member is… @CarlSpackler!


Congratulations to all of the winners!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Always good to see the rookies earning skins, @Strat-Pack Rick! Sorry, but you're no longer a rookie now. 

Hmmm, I just checked. You joined 11/2/2016, and the award is for someone who joined within the past 60days, but had the most reputation the prior month. Technically, on 1/1/2017, you'd meet the 60 day criterion. Wonder if we've ever had someone win two rookie awards?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

34 minutes ago, RandallT said:

Always good to see the rookies earning skins, @Strat-Pack Rick! Sorry, but you're no longer a rookie now. 

Hmmm, I just checked. You joined 11/2/2016, and the award is for someone who joined within the past 60days, but had the most reputation the prior month. Technically, on 1/1/2017, you'd meet the 60 day criterion. Wonder if we've ever had someone win two rookie awards?!

It's possible, yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 hours ago, iacas said:

Sorry, I'm a few days late to this one. I think I missed a whole month earlier this year… :-( I'll put a thing in my calendar. :-)

The November 2016 Awards ceremony is about to begin!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. Not surprisingly, in the month Tiger Woods made his return to the game, it's his tournament discussion thread that got all the chatter. The wise individual who started it? @colin007 wins this month's Kickstarter of the Month award:

Rookie of the Month

The Rookie of the Month is the member who joined within the last 60 days who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

This month, the winner by a long shot is… @Strat-Pack Rick!

Member of the Month

The Member of the Month is the member who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

For November, 2016… that member is… @CarlSpackler!


Congratulations to all of the winners!

AWESOME !!!!!! Made my day ! Thanks alot yall. I really am enjoying being part of this. Im learning A lot and the support from fellow golfers is priceless. Man , im happy. WOOHOO !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

13 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Thanks everyone! It's awesome to be a part of the best online golf community. :beer:

Just recognize that this is really just an ... "incentive" ... yeah, we'll go with that ... to "encourage" you to turn off the tv when Tiger is playing.

Just kidding :-D  Congrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The 2016 yearly awards I'll announce tomorrow. Today, it's the December 2016 Monthly awards!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. @CarlSpackler not only put together a good little get-together, he earned himself the Kickstarter of the Month award, all prompted by his move from Ohio to Orlando:

Rookie of the Month

The Rookie of the Month is the member who joined within the last 60 days who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

This month, the winner is… @Hategolf!

Member of the Month

The Member of the Month is the member who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

For December, 2016… that member is… @RandallT!


Congratulations to all of the winners!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 1/1/2017 at 11:00 AM, iacas said:

Member of the Month

The Member of the Month is the member who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

For December, 2016… that member is… @RandallT!

I forgot to mention… every month during 2017, the Member of the Month will get their choice of a dozen balls from TST Partner @SnellGolf!

This means the December 2016 through November 2017 winners will get to choose a dozen of the My Tour Ball (MTB, a dozen of the Get Sum, or the trial pack with six of each model!

Congratulations again @RandallT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 1/2/2017 at 0:42 PM, iacas said:

I forgot to mention… every month during 2017, the Member of the Month will get their choice of a dozen balls from TST Partner @SnellGolf!

This means the December 2016 through November 2017 winners will get to choose a dozen of the My Tour Ball (MTB, a dozen of the Get Sum, or the trial pack with six of each model!

The process worked! Arrived yesterday. Very cool, as I typically play really cheap and/or used balls. Kinda hope it doesn't spoil me, but if I play well with them, then I'm sure I'll turn into a loyal customer. Looking forward to putting them into play, so thanks so much!!!

IMG_1774.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, RandallT said:

The process worked! Arrived yesterday. Very cool, as I typically play really cheap and/or used balls. Kinda hope it doesn't spoil me, but if I play well with them, then I'm sure I'll turn into a loyal customer. Looking forward to putting them into play, so thanks so much!!!

IMG_1774.JPG

Or just keep killing it on the website and pick up a dozen every month. Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...