IGNORED

Monthly Award Winners Thread

iacas
Note:Β This thread is 2206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

• Administrator

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

congrats to Tourspoon, however I believe Patrick57 was probably the guy who generated the most posts!

Actually his thread came in third. The Bay Hill thread was second.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

congrats to Tourspoon, however I believe Patrick57 was probably the guy who generated the most posts!

Or was it his other nome de guerre, Β Rebecca Wilson?

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22Β HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7Β Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Β 

Actually his thread came in third. The Bay Hill thread was second.

Tiger's w/d really gave that thread some extra life. Thanks guys!

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*Β  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100Β 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S |Β Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro PlusΒ Β 

• 4 weeks later...

Site Awards for April, 2012

Here are the performance awards for the month of April, 2012.

55812df0_tst_award_rookie_otm.png

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to Mr3Wiggle !

f306b88b_tst_award_reviewer_otm.png

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. This month, the Reviewer of the Month award goes to uttexas !

tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was Tiger "Tantrum" Woods ,Β congrats to Sandwedge74 !

ec6c360a_tst_award_member_otm.png

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award is..................................... Shorty !

If You'd Like to Win...

... Member of the Month , then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

... Reviewer of the Month , then write up some course or equipment reviews!

.. . KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

The awards cycle for May has already begun! Β So get to it!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends onΒ Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap onΒ Twitter!Β  andΒ onΒ Facebook!Β 
Golf TerminologyΒ -Β Β AnalyzrΒ Β -Β Β My Facebook,Β TwitterΒ andΒ InstagramΒ 

Originally Posted by mvmac

Site Awards for April, 2012

Here are the performance awards for the month of March, 2012.

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out toΒ Mr3Wiggle!

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. This month, the Reviewer of the Month award goes toΒ uttexas!

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread wasΒ Tiger "Tantrum" WoodsΒ ,Β congrats toΒ Sandwedge74!

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on byΒ all the eligible members, in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award is.....................................Shorty!

If You'd Like to Win...

...Β Member of the Month, then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

...Β Reviewer of the Month, then write up someΒ courseΒ orΒ equipmentΒ reviews!

... KickStarter of the Month,Β then think of or find interesting threads to start!

The awards cycle for April has already begun! Β So get to it!

ha ha thanks fellas..the trap has been good to me. my thread started as a need to vent ...but actually enlightened me a little bit and made go a little easier on Tiger...thanks for all you do !

SW

In my bag:
Titleist 910D2 w/Diamana Kaali'Stiff
Titleist 910F w/ Diamana Kaali' Stiff
Titleist 910F Hybrid 19 degree w/ Diamana Kaali' Stiff

Titleist AP1 Irons - TT S300
Titleist Vokey SM 50, 54 & 58 - Titleist Scott Cameron Newport

• 5 weeks later...

Site Awards for May, 2012

Here are the performance awards for the month of May, 2012.

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to xmanhockey7 !

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. This month, the Reviewer of the Month award goes to uttexas for the second month in a row!

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was Big Break Atlantis ,Β congrats to SVTGolfer !

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award is.................................... . Mr3Wiggle ! (also last month's, rookie of the month)

If You'd Like to Win...

.. . KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

The awards cycle for June has already begun! Β So get to it!

Mike McLoughlin

What do I win??

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver,Β AdamsΒ irons & hybrid, Callaway wedgesΒ & aΒ Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.
Β 

Β 

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

A date with Z from Big Break Atlantis

Originally Posted by SVTGolfer

What do I win??

• Upvote 1

Joe Paradiso

Sweet. Glad to know people seem to like what I have to say.

Β 913 D2 8.5* with V2 66g stiff shaft

Β 910F 14.25 with Diamana stiff shaft

Β i20 17, 20, and 23 hybridΒ 

Β AP2 712 5-PW with Dynamic Gold S300 shaft

Β 54 and 60

Β D66

Β Tournament Edition 1600

Β 

Β 

• 1 month later...

Site Awards for June, 2012

Here are the performance awards for the month of June, 2012:

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to Adam Young !

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. This month, the Reviewer of the Month award goes to Sai-Jin !

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was 2012 U.S. Open at Olympic Discussion Thread ,Β congrats to k-troop !

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award is.................................... . bplewis24 !

If You'd Like to Win...

The awards cycle for July has already begun! Β So get to it!

Mike McLoughlin

Holy crap. Β I was pretty sure I won the "Member With Most Posts That Don't Contribute Anything To The Thread" award!

Thanks for the reputation points, fellas. Β I wasn't even aware I was piling them up.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

• 5 weeks later...

Site Awards for July, 2012

Here are the performance awards for the month of July, 2012:

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to reedf !

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. For the second month in a row, the Reviewer of the Month award goes to Sai-Jin !

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was Why Is It Unbelievable I can Drive 300+? ,Β congrats to Jimbo Slice !

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award is.................................... . . Shorty !

If You'd Like to Win...

The awards cycle for August has already begun! Β So get to it!

Mike McLoughlin

• Administrator
Originally Posted by bplewis24

Kickstarter of the month was a lock :)

Yeah, we pretty much knew that one going in though.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by mvmac

Site Awards for July, 2012

Here are the performance awards for the month of July, 2012:

I thought you could only win the same award once every six months. Did that change?

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

• Administrator
Originally Posted by B-Con

I thought you could only win the same award once every six months. Did that change?

It seems to have, eh?

We just try not to have it be the same member in back to back months, but frankly, if someone earns it by more than a little, it's theirs two months in a row.

I wish I would have known that last month. Β I would have pandered to the readers more

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

• 2 weeks later...
Note:Β This thread is 2206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!