IGNORED

Who's going to win the Australian Open?

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3788 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by threejack

it'll be televised starting at 8 ET. ill be in class so what I'm going to do is use firstrowsports.com. then click other sports and click golf. should be able to stream it from there if you're not at a TV

Kind of sucks because Tiger will be finished by then.

He's currently -5 for his second round. -9 for the tournament. Starting to look like Tiger of old. Hope he keeps it up.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

So far, so good. Hopefully he keeps it going. A win by Tiger would be great to see.

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

Tap in birdie on the par 5.12 feet on the last for birdie, would be great if he made it.

EDIT: Meanwhile Jason Day bones it.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Originally Posted by mvmac

Course looks great, anyone ever played it?

I've played it a few times, but not since the rebuild.

Everyone is really happy with what Mike Clayton has done with it.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Oops, my fault, guys. I think what I overheard was a replay from the 2009 Aussie Open and the commentators were replaying it after his WD. I was in the other room at the time.

No - what you would have heard was that his wife slapped a cameraman. All class, those Dalys.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Originally Posted by Shorty

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Oops, my fault, guys. I think what I overheard was a replay from the 2009 Aussie Open and the commentators were replaying it after his WD. I was in the other room at the time.

No - what you would have heard was that his wife slapped a cameraman. All class, those Dalys.

Oh wow.

A pair of star-crossed lovers those two.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So my picks for this one, in no particular order:

The Aussie with the cold sore,

The Aussie with the racist caddie,

Bubba,

OR

The American who is 9 under after 36 holes

Originally Posted by xxsoultonesxx

The Aussie with the racist caddie,

Come on, don't be an hater! ;)

Great to see Tiger back on top of the leaderboard, I really hope he will fix his life and mind, and then his game will follow!

I went to the morning and early afternoon session on Thursday. Freddy was on fire. Played some great holes of what I saw. Signature eagle by Bubba on the 8th, well worth the wait at the back of the green for 30 mins.

Its a very demanding course from tee to green, then they just crank up the toughness with the most undulating greens I have ever seen. You definitely do want to be up on the waste land full of foot prints made by the gallery. Then mother nature has her say and blows a gale. I would not like to be out there in those conditions on that course. Give me a 6.00am tee time and play 18 in 2 hours before the wind arrives. Golf is tough enough. Tiger has played 2 impressive rounds. Problem is, he is likely to get the worse of the conditions, but he is playing a very controlled and well thought out tournament to this point. The next 2 days are going to be awesome, a tournament here that Im actually going to make an effort to watch here at home.

STATISTICS RND 4 RND 3 RND 2 RND 1 TOTAL
EAGLES 0 0 0
BIRDIES 7 4 14
PARS 9 14 18
BOGEYS 2 0 4
DOUBLE BOGEYS 0 0 0
OTHER
GREENS IN REGULATIONS 155.56% 77.78% 116.67%
PUTTS PER ROUND 29 29 29
PUTTS PER GIR 1.71 1.79 1.75

If Tiger keeps hitting 155.56% of the greens then I don't think anyone can touch him lol

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

I drove by this course in my visit to Sydney in July.  It is right next to the highway and the airport is very close too.  My question to the local folks is, "is the traffic and airport noise very noticeable on the course?"  I can't hear it during the broadcast.

BTW, Sydney is an awesome city, as is the whole area.  If you have a chance to visit, GO!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

Look at the guy T151! What a name!!!!!

https://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/iacas/status/135025813002260481/photo/1

Ad-1QvPCEAInHBk.jpg

And he's tied with Cox!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Cox Bo Ning Xie Zhi.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 3788 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!