IGNORED

Your Workout Today

iacas

Yesterday - Weightlifting

Today - One set of super light weight lifting, focus on muscle movement in full range of motion and activation. Then followed by stretching. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yesterday walked a couple miles around the track.

Today

Kettlebelle squat to press 3 x 10 sets

Kettlebell clean to press to reverse lunge 3 x 10 sets

Kettlebell alternating one arm swing 30

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

• 1 month later...

Haven't posted in a while. changed up my routine to keep from overloading on a day since I will be playing volleyball on Tuesday and golfing more now. 

Monday: Shoulders and Arms
Tuesday: Couch to 5K program, and Volleyball
Wednesday: Chest and Back
Thursday: Couch to 5K program, and Golf
Friday: Leg Day (Wish me luck 😛)
Saturday or Sunday: Couch to 5K program (depends on how leg day went)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

• 10 months later...

Weight lifting after work today. Did split squats for the first time in months. My thighs will be yelling at me tomorrow. Then played 2 hours of volleyball from 8 till 10pm. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

I did my slow flow  Yoga focusing on  strength, balance, and Mobility exercises with my class as I demoed slow tempo. This has been a great combination to the weights as the transition exercises really develop the body dynamically.  Good group today as I counted 34 which is about average. That took about an hour. Slow movement exercises are gaining popularity even with weights where you never used to see it. 

Next I went to the pulleys where I simulate the golf swing both on the back swing and on the follow through, using

ecentric; concentric and static contraction exercises. I use Peter Sisco's system.  I have been using this system on the machines for about a year now. It  builds strength while it relies heavily on recovery time without spending a lot of time in the gym. I rotate the lower body weight machine workout with the core , and the upper body. Next a few hand grips with my lead hand only. 

Next a few games of Pickelball , then over to the golf simulator for a round of golf.