IGNORED

Your Workout Today

iacas

Sunday is my rest day but yesterday did my Age Defying Golf stretching (about an hr) then headed to the golf course for a round with friends. Monday the hard HIIT workout.

2 rounds

2 x two hand swing

1 x goblet squat

4 x two hand swing

2 x goblet squat

6 x two hand swing

3 x goblet squat

8 x two hand swing

4 x goblet squat

10 x two hand swing

5 x goblet squat

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I walked the Palmer course at PGA West

Jealous. :)

Just started working out again and feeling out of shape!  Got inspired last time I was in Cali.  Just doing basic weight lifting with the occasional game of racquetball.

Stephan Kostelecky

Golf Instructor

Youtube

20kg bells, 15 minutes, not bad for me.  Double cleans were a biatch, normally not doing 15 in a row.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Kind of random but I was watching golf at the same time and getting ready to hit balls

30 minute spin

seated rows 4x10

lat pull down 4x10

bell swings 3x20

5 minutes resistance band core, shoulder and back stuff changing at each minute

50 sit ups

just got back from 50 minute walk to grab my lunch

Probably will do some plank dumbbell rows in my office later and maybe some pushups. I keep pushup bars, 25 lb dumbbells and some bands in the storage area behind partitions. It's good to be the boss. Holidays were brutal I'd like to drop 10-15 lbs before 03/01. Typically when I cut calories I lose 5-6 a week so should be easy.

• Upvote 1

Dave :-)

• 2 weeks later...

W.O.D.

Sets of 21-15-9

Deadlift (225 lbs) Pushups ( As you lower the weight you jump your feet back and do a pushup off of the bar and then jump your feet back into the deadlift position and deadlift the weight again.

And

Burpees

Run 400 meters between sets

It was straight up terrible !

Hour on lifecycle followed by three mile trot then three reps bench press of my 75 Datsun followed by giving my rescue mouse a Swiss cheese treat and concluding with arm wrestle with our hamster Mr. Po. Our mouse Mickeypoo not a challenge but Mr. Po is extremely strong for a Blackbear Hamster!! Okay okay... just kidding. Mickeypoo had pumpkin seeds this morning. You caught me in a fib. I am so ashamed.

Seriously tho...push ups and hour on the airdyne followed by dbl whey protein shake with one percent milk. High only 17 today. 2 below tonight. Biggest concern here is keeping pipes from freezing!! Will be up most of nite watching over plumbing. Screw the workout til Friday!!!

• Administrator

Trying not to die. That's my workout today.

Thanks @mvmac ! :-D

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

20kg bells, 15 minutes, not bad for me.  Double cleans were a biatch, normally not doing 15 in a row.

God that looks like hell. I will be stealing that :-D . I love those type of workouts at lunch during the work week.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

30 min spin

planks

side planks

bench 4x10

flyes 4x10

cable chops 3x8

seated row

5 minutes band stuff

50 sit ups

4 mile run to work

later I will spin again

Short day this morning had to leave for work early. Have a party later so no PM workout either. Going to try and get some band lunges in after lunch, not much fun wearing jeans for that.

30 min spin

leg extensions 4x10

leg press 3x10

toe raise press 3x10

ham curls 4x10

Went out to truck 15 min early to get her warmed up. Went to part time job and loaded lumber and drywall for customers until noon (cold here so only a couple of times). Drove for ten minutes to get home ( NO power steering on my 65 Chevy!!!) Finger work out logging in to Thesandtrap. Followed with 12 ounce aluminum curls while eye exercising by reading posts. Think I need to get back on the creatine. My muscles are wasted!!