IGNORED

Your Workout Today

iacas

Finally some spring like weather around here. It hit 55 degrees today. I took off from work an hour early and went for a bike ride. 10 miles in 43 minutes.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So what is the typical rest between sets do you give yourself?

As much as I need, as little as I have to lol. I guess about 20-30 seconds. The whole thing took me 28 minutes which was slower than average but at least I wasn't last ;-)

Yesterday was a different kind of workout, normally it's tabata style, 20 seconds on, 10 second rest or 30/15 with a 2-3 minutes break between rounds.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

As much as I need, as little as I have to lol. I guess about 20-30 seconds. The whole thing took me 28 minutes which was slower than average but at least I wasn't last

Yesterday was a different kind of workout, normally it's tabata style, 20 seconds on, 10 second rest or 30/15 with a 2-3 minutes break between rounds.

Ooh less than 30 minutes. Nice. I like those type. I will keep that image and rock it out. Though i might have to find some alternatives. I don't have access to dead lift stuff. I can hammer out a lot of those.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Ooh less than 30 minutes. Nice. I like those type. I will keep that image and rock it out. Though i might have to find some alternatives. I don't have access to dead lift stuff. I can hammer out a lot of those.

Can do dumbbell deadlifts if you have some.

@mvmac is a beast!

lol don't know about that, I'm p retty sore today! :~(

Mike McLoughlin

Joined the run club at my gym. Currently starting to train for a half marathon. Started with an easy 3.25 miles tonight. Nothing crazy still a lot of snow on the ground and I have been battling a sore knee.

Been working out for the past 5 weeks with a buddy of mine.  We do an hour on the ARC machine, and then depending on the day, we either do:

arms

legs

chest & back

whole body

We also do abs every day.  We only miss days when I'm away at work, and this has really been great, except that I've actually gained 7 pounds.  I'd really like to lose another 50, so the weight gain has been a little upsetting, but I'm not backing off.  I'm looking way better already, and I'm down another size in the pants department.

Hope this shows up positively in my golf game.

This and a 4 minute squat tabata at the end. Might not be able to walk tomorrow :cry:

Mike McLoughlin

Leg/Back day today thank god its done for another week :cry:

Squats - 10 warmup @ 100kg
5 x 120kg
5 x 160kg
5 x 120kg
10 x 80kg     th
en proceed to die.

Deadlifts - 10 warmup @ 120kg
5 x 180kg
5 x 200kg

5 x 120kg
5 x 100kg

Calf Raises -

20 x 150kg

20 x 150kg

5 x 250kg

25 x 100kg

Machine work (not sure of weight as its on a pulley mechanism)
Leg curls - 10

Lat pulldowns - 20

Chin ups - 20

Hamstring Curl - 20

DONE and i am now dead for the entire weekend. After this workout i like to work on stretching and working my flexibility as bulk and golf don't really get along too well.

A bit of a strange workout today, gym was packed so i abandoned my routine and did what i could get on:

DB Incline Bench Press: 4x8

Bench Press 3x12

Romanian Deadlifts 3x15

Weighted Dips 1x12 3x8

Tricep pushdowns 3x12

Henry

Kettlebell class.

3 rounds, 30 seconds each

THS

Goblet Squats

Alt Swings

Clean and Press L/R

GKE

Renegade Rows

Then finished with a swing/squat ladder to 6

Mike McLoughlin

Started with 45 minutes on the bike.  Mixing up the resistance and some standing/climbing.  Then cooled down with some basketball.  Finally finished off with...

Plank 30 sec

KB squats (I think it was a 20KG) 3X10

Assisted Dips 3X10, 10, 8  with about 40LBS

Assisted Pull ups 3X10,8,6 with 70LBs

Situps 3X10

Lunges with barbell 2X5 each leg

V-ups 2 sets of 15

ab twists with med ball 18 LBS X20

Hit my first 1.5XBW bench - 275 LBS at 175 BW. Followed with some Front Squats and core work. Also tested my grip strength which was 69KGs right hand and 67 left. I have no idea if these things are accurate or if that's any good or not. Also had to use a metric conversion calculator after because I'm a dumb American who only knows pounds. I've found since I've gotten stronger my irons, especially short irons and 3/4 swings have gained a good amount of distance while my driver hasn't. Anyone else notice that or could just be a technique issue?

KB class

26-15-9

Pull Ups

Thrusters

Goblet squat

200 THS

10 heavy double cleans

Mike McLoughlin

Spartans 300 Workout ..

in 32 minutes .

What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

Quick back workout today:

Pullups 3x8

Bent over row 5x5

One arm rows 3x10

Preacher curls 3x10

Henry