IGNORED

Your Workout Today

iacas

Just to add to @Slice of Life's example.

Was just at the store and got this for lunch. I add on a 1/2 cup of Bush's honey baked beans. (Yes I did have to include the dog ).

So I ate 48 grams of protein, 240 calories (just the turkey).

You weren't evil, @mvmac , and ate that in front of the dog without giving him/her any, right?  Haha

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You weren't evil, @mvmac, and ate that in front of the dog without giving him/her any, right?  Haha

Actually I did give him a small piece, so I actually got 45 grams of protein ;-)

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Actually I did give him a small piece, so I actually got 45 grams of protein

Good man!

Haha.

While I'm at my folks for the week I guess I should run to the store and get some stuff.

Christian

Roughly 270 at the moment.

Sorry that I ask and it's with no bad intentions but are you using the help of someone? I feel that for 270 lb that's very little amount of food. I eat almost those calories and I'm in a cutting phase loosing 500 grams a week. Right now I'm at 85.5 kilos that's 188 lb.

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

So, I tend to go over on carbs most days.

Is it worse to go over in carbs or fat?

Well... I will say fat. Cause 1 gram of fat it's 9 calories and 1 gram of carbohydrate or protein are the same 4 calories. Try to plan, at the begining, all your meals on MFP one day before, so you can adjust the values and hit your target. With time you will learn how much of what you can eat and will become a lot easier. :-D

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

Sorry that I ask and it's with no bad intentions but are you using the help of someone? I feel that for 270 lb that's very little amount of food. I eat almost those calories and I'm in a cutting phase loosing 500 grams a week. Right now I'm at 85.5 kilos that's 188 lb.

Oh, I've been quite open about my current weight.

By help of someone do you mean a trainer?  If that's your question, then no.  I'm trying to eat healthy and stay away from fatting and high carb foods.  I'm getting roughly 1500-1800 calories a day while I've been home and not working out because I'm at my mom's for the holidays.

Well... I will say fat. Cause 1 gram of fat it's 9 calories and 1 gram of carbohydrate or protein are the same 4 calories. Try to plan, at the begining, all your meals on MFP one day before, so you can adjust the values and hit your target. With time you will learn how much of what you can eat and will become a lot easier.

Yeah, the challenge is that there are times I don't know what the next day will bring or what I'll be in the mood for, haha.

Christian

159.8 this morning at 13.0% body fat. Met my New Years Eve goal a week early, which means I get to pig out guilt free on Christmas and New Years Eve haha Now the neck will determine if I bulk, or cut down into single digit body fat...
Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Went to the gym, yesterday, and Mike Goodes was working out next to me.  I think he is like 58 or so.  Wow, he was killing it!  It was encouraging and discouraging at the same time...

Robert Spann

:ping: :adidas: :adams: :leupold: :nike: :srixon: :nickent:

159.8 this morning at 13.0% body fat. Met my New Years Eve goal a week early, which means I get to pig out guilt free on Christmas and New Years Eve haha

Now the neck will determine if I bulk, or cut down into single digit body fat...

Nice dude! Yeah I'm going big tomorrow as well.

Today's workout

5x5 Front Squats 135

50 Sledgehammers each side

40 Trap bar presses

15 Ring dips

and a killer KB class

Mike McLoughlin

Trained chest and biceps today just to make some room for today's massive dinner. When it was my birthday at sticked to my macros, so I will count today as my birthday macros. And birthday macros equals infinite! Hahaha!

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

Just to add to @Slice of Life's example.

Was just at the store and got this for lunch. I add on a 1/2 cup of Bush's honey baked beans. (Yes I did have to include the dog ).

So I ate 48 grams of protein, 240 calories (just the turkey).

Bought this today.  Cost almost $5!  Haha.

Also got some salami and ham because they were high protein, low in fat and carbs.

Hopefully this will get me to my protein goal!

Christian

Get a Costco membership and buy the 10 lb bag of chicken breasts.
Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Once again for me today was 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the bikeandLeg extension 3x20 55#

Seated leg curl 3x20 60#
Lat pulldown 3x20 60#
Fly 3x20 70#
Abdominal 3x20 55#
Leg press 3x20 85#
Back extension 3x20 70#
Rotary torso 3x20 70#
Calf extension 3x20 55# l
Tricep extension 3x20  40#
Bicep Curl 3x15 25#
Shoulder press 3x15 40#
Seated rowing 3x15 40#
Chest Press 3x20 35#

Don

Took up golf late in life with a lot to catch up. 

Bought this today.  Cost almost $5!  Haha.

Yeah it's not something I buy everyday. Just didn't feel like cooking and I was getting some stuff for Christmas.

Mike McLoughlin

Yeah it's not something I buy everyday. Just didn't feel like cooking and I was getting some stuff for Christmas.

I bought $25 dollars worth of that and other meats to try and get more protein in me.  I hope it last me through the rest of the week.

Christian

Decided to push it today as I'll be on vaca for a week and away from the gym.  I've been taking more time between workouts and seeing more gains in strength with the longer rest.

Squat

225 x5x2 (failed after 2 reps on the 3rd set) - new PR

Might try for a 1RM next time of 240 to reach my goal of a 1.5x bodyweight squat (I'm 157lbs)

Bench

155 x2x2 - new PR (and almost 1x bodyweight)

135x5x2

Deadlift

315 x3 - new PR (and goal of 2x bodyweight reached)

225x3

- Mark