IGNORED

Your Workout Today

iacas

So I posted this in my 1000th post thread but 32 days into my lifestyle change, I'm down 15.4 pounds.  Very excited and motivated to keep going!

I'm so results oriented, just not with golf, thankfully.

No arguing with results. That's a lot of weight in 32 days! Just don't get discouraged when it starts to slow down a little. It happens, and you just gotta push through it.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

No arguing with results. That's a lot of weight in 32 days! Just don't get discouraged when it starts to slow down a little. It happens, and you just gotta push through it.

Well, I have a lot of excess baggage weight! :-$

But, yeah, I know it'll slow down.  I think if I start feeling stronger and start seeing my body look stronger in the mirror, it'll soften the blow.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Well, I have a lot of excess baggage weight!

But, yeah, I know it'll slow down.  I think if I start feeling stronger and start seeing my body look stronger in the mirror, it'll soften the blow.

Yeah it comes off quick at first, but if you stay with it...it just keeps melting off. Just at a slightly slower pace. And the mirror is your best friend when you're getting in shape. Both as a motivator and for reassurance.

Ryan M

Yeah it comes off quick at first, but if you stay with it...it just keeps melting off. Just at a slightly slower pace. And the mirror is your best friend when you're getting in shape. Both as a motivator and for reassurance.

Yeah, I caught myself looking at the mirror on Wednesday after my workout and thought to myself that my gut looked smaller.

Of course, because I'm impatient, at the time, I wished it was even smaller but I feel I have to be realistic about these things.

I also think that taking 2.5 weeks off from working out and running on the treadmill slowed down the weight loss train so I'm excited to see how much I lose in the next 30 days without skipping workouts or treadmill runs.

Christian

Yeah, I caught myself looking at the mirror on Wednesday after my workout and thought to myself that my gut looked smaller.

Of course, because I'm impatient, at the time, I wished it was even smaller but I feel I have to be realistic about these things.

I also think that taking 2.5 weeks off from working out and running on the treadmill slowed down the weight loss train so I'm excited to see how much I lose in the next 30 days without skipping workouts or treadmill runs.

If it makes you feel any better...the impatience never ends haha. I look in the mirror and wanna put on 15 lbs of muscle and lose 6-7 more lbs of fat by next week haha

Ryan M

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

There isn't really a way.

Best way would be compare yourself to this picture for an estimate.

I would be happy with 20 - 35% BF

What's stopping you?

Ryan M

If it makes you feel any better...the impatience never ends haha. I look in the mirror and wanna put on 15 lbs of muscle and lose 6-7 more lbs of fat by next week haha

Based on the image you posted, I think I'd be happy with having anywhere from 10-20% body fat so I have a long way to go, haha.

Where would you say you are on the body fat scale?

Christian

Based on the image you posted, I think I'd be happy with having anywhere from 10-20% body fat so I have a long way to go, haha.

Where would you say you are on the body fat scale?

Right now I'm about 12-13%.

Ryan M

Right now I'm about 12-13%.

Gangsta!

I think to myself where I'm at, I would probably be happy at 12-13% and wouldn't concentrate on fat loss like you are but I've been told working out and being in good shape is like an addictive drug.  Haha

Christian

Gangsta!

I think to myself where I'm at, I would probably be happy at 12-13% and wouldn't concentrate on fat loss like you are but I've been told working out and being in good shape is like an addictive drug.  Haha

I'm not really focused on fat loss right now. I've upped my cals to 2,000 in preparation to put on some muscle...but won't start bulking until after I recover from my Dental surgery. Probably around February 1st.

I was focused on it when I was closer to 20% in early October haha

Ryan M

I'm not really focused on fat loss right now. I've upped my cals to 2,000 in preparation to put on some muscle...but won't start bulking until after I recover from my Dental surgery. Probably around February 1st.

I was focused on it when I was closer to 20% in early October haha

Good luck with the dental surgery.  Hope it's not anything major.

I figure I'd have to lose another 100 pounds to get to 20% which I don't think is likely for this year, haha.

Christian

Good luck with the dental surgery.  Hope it's not anything major.

I figure I'd have to lose another 100 pounds to get to 20% which I don't think is likely for this year, haha.

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled, bottom two are extremely impacted and require removing a portion on my jaw on both sides, which then require bone grafts. It's a great January so far lol.

Ryan M

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled, bottom two are extremely impacted and require removing a portion on my jaw on both sides, which then require bone grafts. It's a great January so far lol.

Whoa, sounds like some serious stuff.

Best of luck!

Christian

x5

Bench 3-5 reps 155lbs

Deadlift 215 x2

Ring Dips, countdown

Farmers Carry, two 24kg kettlebells

and Kettlebell class

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Whoa, sounds like some serious stuff.

Best of luck!

He said he gets about one of these a year...so it isn't that uncommon...but not that common either. I'm one of the lucky ones.

I'm not concerned about that tho...4-5 days and I should be back to work.

Ryan M

He said he gets about one of these a year...so it isn't that uncommon...but not that common either. I'm one of the lucky ones.

I'm not concerned about that tho...4-5 days and I should be back to work.

Back to work as in your job or back to work as in being able to work out?

Just finished workout:

Dumbbell presses 40 each arm, 3 sets x 12 reps
Shoulder presses 40 each arm, 2 sets x 12 reps, 1 set x 8 reps
Tricep extensions 20 total, 3 sets x 12 reps

Ran on the treadmill and burned 476 calories.

Christian

Hoping to get some thoughts people might have about these workouts that were brought up in my 1000th post thread: [quote name="rkim291968" url="/t/78581/for-my-1000th-post-a-journal-about-my-golf-past-present-and-what-i-hope-my-golf-future-will-be/0_100#post_1093198"]A few in the following link - [URL=http://www.mensfitness.com/training/build-muscle/drive-the-ball-longer-with-our-golf-workout-routine]http://www.mensfitness.com/training/build-muscle/drive-the-ball-longer-with-our-golf-workout-routine[/URL] And some from here - [URL=http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/golf-weight-training.html]http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/golf-weight-training.html[/URL]. [/quote]

Christian