IGNORED

Paula Creamer vs. Natalie Gulbis

Birdie
Note: This thread is 4018 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Were not talking about game here!

• Paula Creamer
    • Natalie Gulbis
    • Other

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Paula sink 7 birdies in a row at the LPGA 1st round in Mobile today. Natalie had a good round too but I swear she had a lower lip full of chew (yuuchh).

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Watched Paula sink 7 birdies in a row at the LPGA 1st round in Mobile today. Natalie had a good round too but I swear she had a lower lip full of chew (yuuchh).

I saw the replay on television last night. Paula appeared all business, wanting to get the job done and she did. Poor Natalie. She seemed to have had a bad day at the dentist, lower mouth stuffed with cotton. But then, alf174, I read your post this morning and almost spilled my coffee! You suggested that she may have had in her mouth some Mississippi Toffee! UGH, GROSS! However, just as an observation and certainly not disputing what appears to be a plausable explanation for the unfortunate bulge, I have often noted among those who partake the lip dip that there is sometimes a telltale sign of something inside: a little dribble out the corner of the mouth. UGH! GROSS! If indeed she performed the deed, she must have been considerate of the viewers to perform the necessary hygiene. Kudos to the girl! On another, happier note: I did witness the very fine chip in Gulbis made on a par 3, late in her round. She appeared to use a 60 degree wedge quite skillfully on a treacherous green sloping well away from her. More kudos to the girl. Perhaps her lack of a more enthusiastic display after that amazing shot was a show of caution on her part: too wide a grin and something loose might have popped out or popped further in! To paraphrase the late, great, former Governor of Texas, Ann Richards, "Poor Natalie, she was born with a silver chaw in her mouth!" I am so ashamed of myself for writing the above post. Ah well....

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

For me it's Natalie all the way.

is this available on the forum!?!

nice...

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

Paula is my heartthrob; its the last name that really does it - she's truly a Creamer.

Now if Natalie Gulbis changed her last name to something like Steamer then we would have a very close race. She seems to projects a minimal IQ as much as she projects her breasts; the TV show she has on the Golf Channel makes her look like a major Bimbo.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't know what a Steam and Cream is? If not ask any real man.

What happened to the LPGA? It used to be comprised of wirey, prune-faced women born with the wrong sex organs and ladies who's alternate career could have been offensive guard or tackle in the NFL. Now its comprised of a few real lookers, some OK lookers , a whole lot of Chinese girls and a few of the traditional LPGA types - who was that big girl playing with Paula in Mobile Sunday - Hurst?

2007 Yamaha Cart
TaylorMade R7 460 Superquad Driver, 10.5, Reg flex (RF)
Taylormade R7 Titanium 3,5 & 7 Fairway woods RF
PING Rapture irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, graphite RF
Odyssey White Hot Two Ball putter Ping Cart Bag, Pioneer in Atomic OrangeNow playing Titleist Pro V1x balls

What happened to the LPGA? It used to be comprised of wirey, prune-faced women born with the wrong sex organs and ladies who's alternate career could have been offensive guard or tackle in the NFL. Now its comprised of a few real lookers, some OK lookers , a whole lot of Chinese girls and a few of the traditional LPGA types - who was that big girl playing with Paula in Mobile Sunday - Hurst?

Heh...well, I guess that's put bluntly. Old-style LPGA a la Laura Davies?

But yeah, I see a lot of Koreans out there... I think my decision stands though. Those wondrous mounds defy both physics and gravity.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Paula Creamer for sure.

In my Syncro Bag;
Driver SQ Sumo 9.5
3 Wood Sumo 2 13
Hybrids SQ Sumo2 20
Irons CCI 4-SWWedge SV Black Chrome Milled 60Putter White Hot XG #9 34"Ball Pro V1

I like this Erica Blasberg chic better than both of those two!!! Great pic.

+++

Erica is definitely a hottie! I've seen her in the practice area a few times over the years at my home course. This was her home course the last couple years of high school. The last time I saw her was in July when we shared the chipping green while she was working with her dad (who's also the teaching pro). I'm old enough to be her dad but was a little star struck when I finally introduced myself after her practice. Definetely a sweetheart

Driver: R7 SuperQuad TP 9.5° Fujikura Rombax 6X07
Hybrid: Rescue TP 19°

Orlimar3wood: Hip-Steel 15° (oldie but goodie)Irons: Ping i10 [4-GW] DG X-100Wedges: Ping Tour-W [54° & 58°] DG X-100Putter: i-Series Piper HBalls: B330-S or e5+

I think that Natalie Gulbis is way hotter

Of course she is. This thread is not about who's cuter; if it was maybe Paula would have a shot. But, Natalie Gulbis with her gravity-defying breasts and hard body is way sexier (read:hotter) than Pauler Creamer with her baby fat and wide ass and hips.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Of course she is. This thread is not about who's cuter; if it was maybe Paula would have a shot. But, Natalie Gulbis with her gravity-defying breasts and hard body is way sexier (read:hotter) than Pauler Creamer with her baby fat and wide ass and hips.

One word for that...

Subjective! Needless to say I disagree.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Natalie Gulbis with her gravity-defying breasts

Amazing what modern plastics can do, isn't it?

and hard body is way sexier (read:hotter)

You mean her grasshopper legs and non-existent can?

than Pauler Creamer with her baby fat and wide ass and hips.

Paula's got a little extra, sure, but I think she looks good coming AND going

At least what Paula's got upstairs is real...

Cleveland Launcher Comp, 9.5* stiff
TaylorMade V-Steel, T/S stiff
Cleveland Halo, 19* stiff
Mizuno MP-32, stiff
Cleveland 588 Gunmetal, 51*Cleveland 588 DSG RTG, 56*Scotty Cameron Newport II

Amen brother crazy_horst !!!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

I've met Paula and had my picture taken with her. I've also been about 3 feet away from Natalie. So I've seen them both in-person and up-close. Natalie is too skinny IMHO. She has great legs, but she has no a$$. And she's got something going on in the chest area that's propping it up. If you've seen her swimsuit pics, you know she doesn't have that big of a chest.

Paula is just more natural. I think she will be even prettier when she reaches her late 20's.
"The only thing in my bag that works is the bug spray."

In My Bag:
Big Bertha 454 Titanium (10º)
Big Bertha Fairway Woods Ping G2 HL (Black Dot) Ping M/B (56º & 52º) Mizuno MP-R Series (60º) Odyssey Black Series i #7

Note: This thread is 4018 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!