Sign in to follow this  
ranjanis

Win a Taylormade R11 9° Stiff Flex Driver from DoGolf.com!!

Note: This thread is 2878 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

18 posts / 2748 viewsLast Reply

Sponsored content from DoGolf.com -

New sponsor DoGolf.com is generously offering a chance to win a Taylormade R11 9° Stiff Flex Driver on their website. To enter, sign up for their site and click ' ENTER NOW ' for a chance to win until Sunday, November 20!

Taylormade R11 Driver_v1[1].gif

DoGolf provides tee times and golf products to a select group of golfers across the nation, and The Sand Trap proudly supports their efforts to provide members with a reliable, trustworthy daily golf deal provider. Available 24/7/365, DoGolf takes your recommendations and comments seriously; email them at info@dogolf.com, or comment on their Facebook wall.

From time to time, DoGolf will offer opportunities to win a variety of items. Sign up to begin receiving daily deals and post on DoGolf's Facebook page to let them know what you want.  You'll also see some of their representatives on our forums from time to time, so give them a warm welcome:
DoGolf Rob, DoGolf Brian, DoGolf Jonathan, and DoGolf Morgan.

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Appreciate the information on DoGolf and I would also like to welcome them in and thank their staff for this very rare opportunity as well!

Needless to say, I'm stuck using multiple clubs that do not fit my set after having some clubs stolen from my bag at my local course. I had also broken 2 drivers this year. Hopefully this is my lucky chance to swing this beauty and put something I can be proud of in back in my bag!

Originally Posted by mvmac

bump

Those that have visited the Do Golf site, what do you think of it?

2 THUMBS UP on site! Do you post up all daily deals?

Originally Posted by PhillyMac

2 THUMBS UP on site! Do you post up all daily deals?

No, we're just highlighting this offer.  When you sign up you'll probably get notifications for what deals they're offering

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just checked my email and saw one from DoGolf.  Got excited for a second there til I saw it was just for the newest deal.

Originally Posted by Kobey

I just checked my email and saw one from DoGolf.  Got excited for a second there til I saw it was just for the newest deal.

Haha, same here.

1181 people signed up for this so... 0.08% chance of winning (so you're saying there's a chance...)

Still, I hope a Sandtrapper wins it.

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Haha, same here.

1181 people signed up for this so... 0.08% chance of winning (so you're saying there's a chance...)

Still, I hope a Sandtrapper wins it.

LOL I laughed so hard when I read "So you're saying there's a chance!".

"What are the odds of a boy like you and a girl like me, going out?"  - "One in a million..." - "So you're saying there's a chance! Yeahhh!... I read ya!"

That's kind of what I feel like every time I play the lottery too. That retirement plan hasn't worked out so well yet as I'm not browsing the forum from the white sands of the West Keys unfortunately...

ahahahah oh man. so awesome

Originally Posted by Spyder

LOL I laughed so hard when I read "So you're saying there's a chance!".

"What are the odds of a boy like you and a girl like me, going out?"  - "One in a million..." - "So you're saying there's a chance! Yeahhh!... I read ya!"

That's kind of what I feel like every time I play the lottery too. That retirement plan hasn't worked out so well yet as I'm not browsing the forum from the white sands of the West Keys unfortunately...

Hey everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed Thanksgiving.

The winner of the R11 Giveaway was Joe M. of Alabama. He didn't come directly through The Sand Trap, but we'll let him speak up if he is part of the community.

Thanks again for the participation!

Anything special you would all like to see from a giveaway the next time around?

Wow. That lucky guy is gonna be swinging that R11 around for the next couple of seasons.... Don't worry. We'll catch our break too. We just gotta keep our eyes open.

Picture 4.png

You're it. Anti-quitsies, no startsies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoGolf Brian

Thanks again for the participation!

Anything special you would all like to see from a giveaway the next time around?

Thanks, DoGolf, for the contest!

How about a Titleist 910 D2 or D3

Note: This thread is 2878 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!