IGNORED

What do you wish Santa will bring you this Christmas?

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4494 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by camper6

A good golf book. Non fiction. Non instructional.

To get me through the cold dark winter till Spring comes  along.

Any suggestions?

the swinger.... new book about a guy that has gone through some issues.. used to be number one in the world until a scandal involving his wife.  basically about tiger woods and how he climbs back up.. very good read

University of Illinois - Springfield Golf Team

Titleist 913 w/ Tour AD DI-6

Titleist 906 3 Wood w/ Proforce V2

Bridgestone J36 Hybrid

Mizuno MP 64 - Project X 6.0

Titleist 50, 56 Spin Milled - Project X 6.0

Scotty Cameron Newport

-2.jpg

My 50th is this month too so its a double bonus birthday and Christmas present. Came in early, Edel is pumping them out in a week for this one where we thought it would take six weeks.

It feels so natural to putt with it.

I love it!

"Hey! That kangaroo stole my ball!"

In my Ogio Chamber cart bag
Callaway RazrX Black 11.5* Driver, Nike VRPro fairway wood #3 #5, Adams IDEA Tech V3 4H, 5H, 6H, 7-GW, Custom Edel wedges 52*, 58*, Custom Edel Putter

Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 2 for PS3...along with a speedy recovery for my pops (just had open heart surgery) so he can be good to go for our annual father/son trip to myrtle...if all goes as planned he should be ready to go by march...*prays*

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

No offense to James, Erik or Dave but, I think I would like a plane ticket to sunny San Diego to meet the other Golf Evolution guy I haven't met in person yet.  I hear the weather is wonderful as long as there's not a wildfire raging.

Originally Posted by gwlee7

No offense to James, Erik or Dave but, I think I would like a plane ticket to sunny San Diego to meet the other Golf Evolution guy I haven't met in person yet.  I hear the weather is wonderful as long as there's not a wildfire raging.

No offense taken, they know how great I am It'd be my pleasure Greg.  No fires currently, but a little chilly 60*, today.  And so everyone knows, without those 3 guys I wouldn't know jack squat.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

money towards a titleist 910D3 with a mid to high kickpoint stiff shaft :) something that doesnt resemble a wedge like my reggy reggy stock cobra 10.5 :) tried it at the range with a Mototre F1 75g stiff was beautiful :) might see about the ahina or the rip so i dont get an upcharge

All I'm wishing for is a little bit better health for my wife so that she can be a bit more comfortable.  There's no cure for what she has and she fights like hell, having lasted twice as long as the average person with her diagnosis, but eventually it will be over.  I just want to see a few more smiles on her face.  I don't need anything but that.

What I'm getting (and family gifts I'll share).

My wife is getting me a Bauer 9500 helmet - Surprise!! Santa is getting my snowboard some new bindings. Santa is getting my kids (and me) a Stiga rod hockey game. Had a Stiga in the 1980s with team Finland and team Sweden players (had it for about a week when I was in college - returned for a refund after we had a tournament - always regretted not keeping it). I was in Sport Check picking something up and saw the game and had to have it. My daughter loves the little battery operated table hockey game we have (from Radio Shack about 15-18 years ago) but it's too small and too loud. The puck is so small it gets lost easily or caught in the corners. It's also tough to make a 4" touch pass. The teams on the new Stiga game are Habs / Leafs (lame) but a few websites carry other NHL teams and even international teams. Woot!!

As a family we're getting a new TV to replace one which was "damaged" in the fall (9-iron + ball + brain cramp).

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Santa is getting my kids (and me) a Stiga rod hockey game. Had a Stiga in the 1980s with team Finland and team Sweden players (had it for about a week when I was in college - returned for a refund after we had a tournament - always regretted not keeping it). I was in Sport Check picking something up and saw the game and had to have it. My daughter loves the little battery operated table hockey game we have (from Radio Shack about 15-18 years ago) but it's too small and too loud. The puck is so small it gets lost easily or caught in the corners. It's also tough to make a 4" touch pass. The teams on the new Stiga game are Habs / Leafs (lame) but a few websites carry other NHL teams and even international teams. Woot!!

That's pretty sweet. Too bad that it comes with the Maple Loafs but you can always make your guests take them.

Last year my neighbours gave me a full sized air hockey table that their kids were no longer using. Have never set it up but the next house will be bigger so lookin' forward to that!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4494 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!