IGNORED

Photo - golf courses by pencil

Note: This thread is 3411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

To be honest, I should have spent less energy on playing and more effort on learning, but was clueless on how for the longest time. You live and learn.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've got a pencil (and a scorecard) from all the courses I've ever played. None are on the level of Bandon Dunes though.

Originally Posted by nevets88

To be honest, I should have spent less energy on playing and more effort on learning, but was clueless on how for the longest time. You live and learn.

You could still be learning. Who needs a box of tiny pencils?

It’s interesting that only three of those courses provide pencils with erasers. That has always been my benchmark for determining if a course was fancy or not. B-)

Giving a golfer an eraser just isn't nice. We have a hard enough time writing down the correct number to begin with, let alone resisting the urge to change it. :-D

I can't believe that you actually steal the pencils from the course...

I'm joking of course... kind of a cool collection, I wish I had thought to do the same thing, although I'm sure I'd probably have lost most of them by now even if I did take them.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

You could still be learning. Who needs a box of tiny pencils?

Very true.

Originally Posted by WWBDD

That's it?

2 dozen courses?

That's not a complete collection. Also didn't include courses played outside the US.

Note: This thread is 3411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.