IGNORED

TST 2012 PGA Tour Fantasy Golf

mlf16507
Note: This thread is 4223 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by mlf16507

BTW,I have finished in the upper 90% for 10 years running on Yahoo,so you guys better bring your A game!!!!!

I have never lost in fantasy sports in my whole life, so you can't scare me with your upper 90%... (of course I have never participated in any kind of fantasy games, never mind )

Originally Posted by Aquaguru

who won last years comp on TST

This is the 1st year for TST Fantasy Tour.

Wishon  715 CLC-AXE5 A shaft -hard steppedt -44.5"
4 wood-Infiniti 17*-UST IROD A shaft-Hard stepped(2009 model)
Hybrids 19* & 24*-Trident DSW-UST IROD Hybrid A shaft-hard stepped (2009 model)
Irons-5-PW- Wilson Staff Progressive Forged-TT Release  sensicore( 5&6-Soft stepped R-7,8&9-R-wedge hard stepped R
Wedges-52*-Wilson JP BeCE(54* bent to 52*)-TT-Release sensicore-hard stepped R

56*Wilson R-61 BECU Sandy Andy- Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

60* Wilson Harmonized BECU-Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

Woods- Star Grips  Irons Energy Grips

:Putter-Rife IBF with Ping Blackout Grip-35"

Ball-Wilson Staff Zip Golf. or C-25

Originally Posted by Zwick

I have never lost in fantasy sports in my whole life, so you can't scare me with your upper 90%... (of course I have never participated in any kind of fantasy games, never mind )

That's like me being even Par in November and December 2011 (I haven't played since  October)

Irons-5-PW- Wilson Staff Progressive Forged-TT Release  sensicore( 5&6-Soft stepped R-7,8&9-R-wedge hard stepped R

• Administrator

This is the 1st year for TST Fantasy Tour.

Nah. We've had them every year for the past five or six years. One year we did it on ESPN, but mostly they've been on Yahoo, I think.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by iacas

Nah. We've had them every year for the past five or six years. One year we did it on ESPN, but mostly they've been on Yahoo, I think.

SorryEric, I hadn't seen one for the last 2 years that I have been a member.l  That is why I started one this year.

SorryEric, I hadn't seen one for the last 2 years that I have been a member.l  That is why I started one this year.

mlf, It's OK, we appreciate you taking the initiative and starting a league.  gogolfing ran it last year ( and I think years previous)  http://thesandtrap.com/t/41994/fantasy-golf-2011.  He did a great job since he actually managed the players and removed the "dead wood" after people quit letting others into the game.

BTW, as the 2011 "Club Champ", I'm in:-)

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Half way there!

We need 25 more players to reach the 50 max for the league.It takes less than 5 minutes a week to do.  It's not like baseball,basketball and hockey that take up a lot of time .  You make your selection for week on Tues or Wed and make change after cut if necessary.

I am in... I ran it the last few years, so I am glad someone else has taken it over. Was back to back Champ before srjorion knocked me off the pedestal last year!!!! Will be bringing my A game again this year. Good luck to all!

As srjorion mentioned in his post, when I ran it, I would drop guys from the group if they were inactive for 3 consecutive weeks; it worked well and let others join as new segments started. Whatever works for you though Commish....Thanks for setting it up.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

To keep interest up thru the long golf season I am going to run side games.  I will form teams using geographial areas.  You can add to your name by going to "my team" on Yahoo. Put your state or country (if not in USA)  ie:TurkeyLurkey**9/11**-PA.  Please do ASAP, so I can set teams for ist week.

Thanks

Mike

Team name: uttexas Location: dfw

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

While getting a head start on my roster for week 1, I can't help but notice that three of the four most popular B-List players (as selected by Yahoo users) aren't even eligible for the Tournament of Champions.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Not only that, but the 1 player in that top 4 that is eligible isn't even playing. The most popular A list player, Luke Donald, isn't playing either

Originally Posted by Chilli Dipper

While getting a head start on my roster for week 1, I can't help but notice that three of the four most popular B-List players (as selected by Yahoo users) aren't even eligible for the Tournament of Champions.

The Pro Golf Tour 2012 is Yahoo Fantasy Golf League.We will have 37 weekly and 3 seasonal champions and the 2012 Grand Champion.This is a free and fun way to enjoy and follow the tour.We keep our language clean and are always respectful to each other.To join the league you must join Yahoo.

• Administrator

Originally Posted by LouV

The Pro Golf Tour 2012 is Yahoo Fantasy Golf League.We will have 37 weekly and 3 seasonal champions and the 2012 Grand Champion.This is a free and fun way to enjoy and follow the tour.We keep our language clean and are always respectful to each other.To join the league you must join Yahoo.

League ID:----

League Password:-------

Contact email:-------@ptd.net

We already have a league, as you can see by the merged thread. I hope you choose to stick around though Lou.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 4223 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!