IGNORED

TST 2012 PGA Tour Fantasy Golf

mlf16507
Note: This thread is 4217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Strike One on Golf Jeff

Wishon  715 CLC-AXE5 A shaft -hard steppedt -44.5"
4 wood-Infiniti 17*-UST IROD A shaft-Hard stepped(2009 model)
Hybrids 19* & 24*-Trident DSW-UST IROD Hybrid A shaft-hard stepped (2009 model)
Irons-5-PW- Wilson Staff Progressive Forged-TT Release  sensicore( 5&6-Soft stepped R-7,8&9-R-wedge hard stepped R
Wedges-52*-Wilson JP BeCE(54* bent to 52*)-TT-Release sensicore-hard stepped R

56*Wilson R-61 BECU Sandy Andy- Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

60* Wilson Harmonized BECU-Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

Woods- Star Grips  Irons Energy Grips

:Putter-Rife IBF with Ping Blackout Grip-35"

Ball-Wilson Staff Zip Golf. or C-25

Mayakoba Classic results posted on Yahoo.  Please read and respond to post #42

Irons-5-PW- Wilson Staff Progressive Forged-TT Release  sensicore( 5&6-Soft stepped R-7,8&9-R-wedge hard stepped R

Strike Three on Leftygolfer.  He is gone !! If you know of some that wants to play,have them sign up.

Group#--3354

Password--fore

Polish Slumdogs (39) is blind pick to play on Team 1 this week.  His score will count for Team #8 and Team #1

I'm not sure what the strikes are about but I am always up for playing fantasy. I have yahoo fantasy team already going. let me know. thanks.

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

tried to join but it's full..let me know if anyone else strikes out. I don't miss weeks if that what that means. I am way to ocd to do that. :-D
DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

Strike 2-Vince's Roughalots

Strike 1- Meddle and The Misfits

Strike Two on Muffdivers.

Originally Posted by jhwmusic

I'm not sure what the strikes are about but I am always up for playing fantasy. I have yahoo fantasy team already going. let me know. thanks.

Strikes are for those players that do not field a full team for each week.  Three strikes and you are out of the league.  If someone is dropped from the league then someone else (like maybe you) can then join.  I think it is first come - first served when that happens.

If history is any indication, there will definitely be plenty of people who drop throughout the season.  Keep an eye out and join when you can.

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Strikes are for those players that do not field a full team for each week.  Three strikes and you are out of the league.  If someone is dropped from the league then someone else (like maybe you) can then join.  I think it is first come - first served when that happens.

If history is any indication, there will definitely be plenty of people who drop throughout the season.  Keep an eye out and join when you can.

Will do! Thanks

Honda results up on Yahoo.  Please read post # 42  and vote! So far only 9 people have voted.  Remember, if you don't vote-you can't BITCH!!!!!

Muffdivers and Vince's Roughalots Stike out.  I have 1 player going to get in(JHWmusic), so we are looking for 1 player.  Please let your circle of friends know about the opening.

Group# 3354

PW-- fore

Yahoo Fantasy Golf

I WIN! I have sucked so badly on the Sandtrap.com Tour all year, languishing at the bottom of the points table with all the people who forget to update their rosters for week to week. This week, somehow, the tables have turned. 183 points, best in the group. I have moved all the way up to 42nd place!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Scores for WGC-Caddilac are now posted on Yahoo.  Welcome to 2 new members this week.  They are both on Team 7, which could be a powerhouse as DE is#3 and Keep your eye on the Fruit is #9 in TST,com League.

Remember to vote (see post #42) for team make-up for rest of season.

STRIKES FOR WEEK 11

Strike One-----gwlee7

Strike Two----Jamo

Golf Jeff

The Misfits

Does anyone want to take my team's spot?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Results from Transition are posted on Yahoo. Jamo wants out, so if you have someone that wants to play , have them e-mail me: mlf16507@yahoo.com

Guess I should have checked earlier, but some of my Tuesday picks (including both from A group) now show as not entered. Damn.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

STRIKE THREE AND OUT!

Golf Jeff and Jamo

#29 Reed.s Ringers will fill in for Golf Jeff

#7 Ben will fill in for Jamo

Please let your friends know about the 2 open spots.

League#  3354

PW----fore

Please go to Yahoo page for important message.  Results will be posted on yahoo Tuesday.  Had problem with ISP today and didn't get resuls finished.

Note: This thread is 4217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!