Sign in to follow this  
pompidouche

Best venue to sell a club

Note: This thread is 3256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

11 posts / 1370 viewsLast Reply

What do you guys think? I hate ebay, and I try to avoid it. Where do you think I should go to fetch $500 for a single club? I'd love to list it here, but I don't post enough to be an established member.

Craigslist. Meet up somewhere, let them take a look at it...SOLD.

If you could post it here, it probably wouldn't even do you any good because it'll end up just like Ebay shipping it to them and doing all that crap.

Originally Posted by pompidouche

My problem isn't the shipping, it's the scammers.

Are you talking about buying or selling?

I'm selling. The problem is that buyers can scam just as well as a seller can. I sold a custom gun holster on ebay once upon a time. The buyer made a claim with ebay saying that I sent him the wrong item. They refunded his money via my papypal account, and I never got the holster back. My auction had plenty of pictures. Sigh

The other problem is that I can't determine the true value of my club. One says $500; another says 6; another says $1,000.

Originally Posted by pompidouche

I'm selling. The problem is that buyers can scam just as well as a seller can. I sold a custom gun holster on ebay once upon a time. The buyer made a claim with ebay saying that I sent him the wrong item. They refunded his money via my papypal account, and I never got the holster back. My auction had plenty of pictures. Sigh

The other problem is that I can't determine the true value of my club. One says $500; another says 6; another says $1,000.

What is it -- for high priced items that have value -- golfwrx is normally a good place.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!