Sign in to follow this  
makaveli

Poulter agrees Cobra Puma Golf shoe deal

Note: This thread is 2835 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

9 posts / 1145 viewsLast Reply

We will miss him in his fancy MyJoys! :)

http://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/Golf/News/searchresults/January-2012/Poulter-agrees-PUMA-shoe-deal-----/?id=38898

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Originally Posted by makaveli

We will miss him in his fancy MyJoys! :)

http://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/Golf/News/searchresults/January-2012/Poulter-agrees-PUMA-shoe-deal-----/?id=38898

I won't.

Originally Posted by makaveli

Why? You don't like him?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kieran123

I won't.

You said "we".

I suspect most people don't care what shoes any player wears, regardless of which side of the pond he's from, so how about you don't even bother going down this road.

Wow, do you answer in this kind way to each thread talking about sponsorships?

Originally Posted by sean_miller

You said "we".

I suspect most people don't care what shoes any player wears, regardless of which side of the pond he's from, so how about you don't even bother going down this road.

I think Footjoy will miss Poulter. He was a good marketing face for FJ especially with all the customizations he's done with the shoe, which is available to everyone and not just tour players. Let's see if Puma can serve him better.

I won't miss him either. I think the original post was awkward. Not a big deal, but I'm with s_m - I don't really care what shoes he or virtually anyone else on the PGA Tour wears.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

One of my favourite golfers. Pity his sense of humour sometimes gets lost in translation when written on paper. One of the few golfers out there that can actually make me laugh. He doesn't take himself too seriously either which is a good thing. Everyone needs to be able to take the piss out of themselves.

Hopefully he keeps coming out with more crazy shoe colours this year and contends at a major or 2.

Note: This thread is 2835 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!