IGNORED

Superstar Field at Abu Dhabi This Week

brocks
Note: This thread is 4441 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, Tiger better start hitting some greens if he plans on winning.  1 out of 8 ain't cutting it.

Brandon

Oh I know...but Robert rock isnt gonna run away with this. Let's see how they both react. It's gonna be fun...we both know that!

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

I just want to see rory make a charge!!
DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

2/8 it is. On the first hole and the tap in birdie on the 3rd.

But yes, he needs to find the remaining 10 greens. I guess -14 will win safely.

And I like, that Tiger is smiling, this is a good sign.

Edit: it's not over yet

Uh oh...Robert is walking a little faster...somebody is getting a little hyper. And gmac with an ace!

This is a great tourney so far with multiple hole in ones. Still lots of players in it and some BIG names.

Shame Tiger and Rory aren't together in the final flight. That duel would be like Sampras Federer, Armstrong Contador, Louis Marciano. The aging star against his most likely successor.

Price for the ace: 3-night annual stay at Emirates Palace, which goes for $1,000 a night. Annual for life. That's acceptable

I would take that over a brand new Subaru any day!

Wow...38 wins on euro tour! Never knew he had that many. Jeez And a terrible shot followed by vintage tiger god dammit. Ha

Price for the ace: 3-night annual stay at Emirates Palace, which goes for $1,000 a night. Annual for life. That's acceptable

But when would any of the pros stay there, except during this event? And they have to stay a week, but they only win three days. So unless they want to change hotels in the middle of an event, they have to pay for three or four nights themselves, at a thousand bucks a night. The hotel isn't losing too much money on the deal.

Rock hit a nice approach. He seems pretty loose - handling the pressure so far.

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

Wow!! Great putt by Tiger to save par on 11. Going to be an intense finish.

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

Wow...38 wins on euro tour! Never knew he had that many. Jeez

Yeah, he's actually third all-time in Euro Tour wins, behind only Seve and Langer. And he only needs four more to catch Langer. I'll be surprised if he doesn't lead both the PGA and Euro Tour in wins before he's done.

Woods can't hit a fairway today, but he's scrambling like a madman!!

Woods can't hit a fairway today, but he's scrambling like a madman!!

Note: This thread is 4441 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!