IGNORED

Introducing Five Simple Keys®

iacas
Note: This thread is 1302 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by colin007

Is Stephan Kostelecky a 5 keys teacher?

Yes he's at a club in Little Rock and teaches on our online academy

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Our first list of instructors is available:

http://www.golfshopcentral.com/purestrike/instructors.aspx

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

Our first list of instructors is available:

http://www.golfshopcentral.com/purestrike/instructors.aspx

VERY IMPRESSIVE LIST!!!

All folks I look up to and have learned a lot from.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, the physical keys are a great idea. I understand that some players may consider them tacky, but I believe that they would serve as great reminders whilst on the course. Personally, I am guilty of over-analysing and over-complicating things, so it would certainly assist me. Disappointingly, I won't have access to them being located in Australia. Perhaps you could include them with my DVD purchase in good faith?

James is in Orlando? I would have gone to see him while we were there! This was pre-knee.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

I don't see anyone in Tx on that list.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Originally Posted by bunkerputt

I don't see anyone in Tx on that list.

The list is still growing

Mike McLoughlin

I have a couple of questions before purchasing these DVDs.

1) Upon purchase, is there a way to immediately watch the videos online (i.e. via streaming) whilst waiting for the physical DVDs to be delivered?

2) If I purchase through the PureStrike website, after the initial $19.95 payment, what are the remaining payments after 30 days (I can't see this mentioned anywhere on the website)? In other words, what is the total cost going to be?

Originally Posted by Ben85

1) Upon purchase, is there a way to immediately watch the videos online (i.e. via streaming) whilst waiting for the physical DVDs to be delivered?

2) If I purchase through the PureStrike website, after the initial $19.95 payment, what are the remaining payments after 30 days (I can't see this mentioned anywhere on the website)? In other words, what is the total cost going to be?

I believe the DVD set is ~ $100 US.  I could be slightly off?

• Administrator

In my opinion, the physical keys are a great idea. I understand that some players may consider them tacky, but I believe that they would serve as great reminders whilst on the course. Personally, I am guilty of over-analysing and over-complicating things, so it would certainly assist me. Disappointingly, I won't have access to them being located in Australia. Perhaps you could include them with my DVD purchase in good faith?

Send me a PM if you can. I'll help you out.

Originally Posted by Stretch

James is in Orlando? I would have gone to see him while we were there! This was pre-knee.

Not yet.

If you do buy them online, do them this way rather than the way you're looking: http://thesandtrap.com/t/59860/purestrike-5-simple-keys-dvds-now-available . And send me that PM, eh? :)

We'll have some people in Texas by the end of September, I believe.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

If you do buy them online, do them this way rather than the way you're looking... And send me that PM, eh?

Done and done.

Send me a PM if you can. I'll help you out.

Not yet.

If you do buy them online, do them this way rather than the way you're looking: http://thesandtrap.com/t/59860/purestrike-5-simple-keys-dvds-now-available . And send me that PM, eh? :)

We'll have some people in Texas by the end of September, I believe.

Little confused about something.  I agree the 5 physical keys would serve as a great in round reminder.  What I am confused about is how do we actually get the 5 plastic keys.  They don't come with the DVD purchase?  We have to ask for them?  Thanks.

Originally Posted by Johnny1putt

Little confused about something.  I agree the 5 physical keys would serve as a great in round reminder.  What I am confused about is how do we actually get the 5 plastic keys.  They don't come with the DVD purchase?  We have to ask for them?  Thanks.

You'd get them from your 5 Simple Keys instructor by being able to demonstrate that particular key http://www.golfshopcentral.com/purestrike/instructors.aspx

Mike McLoughlin

• Administrator
Originally Posted by mvmac

You'd get them from your 5 Simple Keys instructor by being able to demonstrate that particular key http://www.golfshopcentral.com/purestrike/instructors.aspx

Exactly. We're calling them "Key Exams." Show up if you think you've "earned" a key and you'll be asked a few questions and asked to demonstrate (often by hitting five balls with a six iron and five with a driver).

As you earn the keys you can show them off to your buddies. The more keys you've earned, the better the golfer you're bound to be.

Originally Posted by mvmac

You'd get them from your 5 Simple Keys instructor by being able to demonstrate that particular key http://www.golfshopcentral.com/purestrike/instructors.aspx

Exactly. We're calling them "Key Exams." Show up if you think you've "earned" a key and you'll be asked a few questions and asked to demonstrate (often by hitting five balls with a six iron and five with a driver).

As you earn the keys you can show them off to your buddies. The more keys you've earned, the better the golfer you're bound to be.

Does this apply to those of us "Evolving" as well?  If so, do I have to go to Georgia to prove to Brian that I can hold my head still (I can't yet, but when I get there) or can I take my exam with Mike or one of the other CA teachers?

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Does this apply to those of us "Evolving" as well?  If so, do I have to go to Georgia to prove to Brian that I can hold my head still (I can't yet, but when I get there) or can I take my exam with Mike or one of the other CA teachers?

Any instructor. You just can't have gotten a lesson on that Key within the past week or so (we want to make sure it's not just something you can do when you're thinking about it, but rather that it's become more ingrained).

Any instructor. You just can't have gotten a lesson on that Key within the past week or so (we want to make sure it's not just something you can do when you're thinking about it, but rather that it's become more ingrained).

Cool.

No worries there ... I haven't ingrained anything that I've learned yet.

Note: This thread is 1302 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!