IGNORED

Introducing Five Simple Keys®

iacas
Note: This thread is 1323 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'd really like to get some instruction but their does not seem to be an instructor in the Charlotte NC area.  Any recommendations on options for me?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

17 minutes ago, Antneye said:

I'd really like to get some instruction but their does not seem to be an instructor in the Charlotte NC area.  Any recommendations on options for me?

Evolvr. Online instruction. 

• Thumbs Up 2

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

16 minutes ago, Antneye said:

Do they follow this school of teaching?

Yes. @boogielicious I believe has used it for quite some time and still does. He can give you some insight. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

13 hours ago, Antneye said:

They ARE this school of teaching. Erik and Dave Wedzik have trained all the instructors with 5SK, LSW. Evolvr is excellent if you don’t have a good instructor in your area.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Antneye said:

Yeah, Evolvr is my online site, with David Wedzik. It "is" 5 Simple Keys®. It is LSW. It is Golf Evolution.

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2020 at 9:05 AM, iacas said:

Yeah, Evolvr is my online site, with David Wedzik. It "is" 5 Simple Keys®. It is LSW. It is Golf Evolution.

Quick Q on Evolvr. If I was to join for x months and then stop once I hit a certain point, do I still have access to the material from those months?  If not and then I come back do I still have that history? I’m seriously considering doing it this fall and then hoping to get in a live lesson when I pass through Erie next summer. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Antneye said:

Quick Q on Evolvr. If I was to join for x months and then stop once I hit a certain point, do I still have access to the material from those months?  If not and then I come back do I still have that history? I’m seriously considering doing it this fall and then hoping to get in a live lesson when I pass through Erie next summer. 

No, your access to your topic is closed off.

But you can download your videos and/or copy your notes over to your own document or whatever.

So, just do that. Copy everything over, or download the videos, or keep the URLs (we post them as unlisted on YouTube).

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 1323 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!