IGNORED

Gulbis Bodypainted in SI

Note: This thread is 3249 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by n8dogg2669

Wow, thesandtrap.com members must have some of the most beautiful wives/girlfiends on the planet to be dissing this girl like that. I guarantee 99.99% of the people on here, including the ones posting in here would be at attention in a split second if she would get in that same outfit and said let's go... LOL at the response in this thread...

If I was single, I wouldn't turn her down. I can always bring a couple of bags...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there's more airbrush than photo in that photo.

Wow, thesandtrap.com members must have some of the most beautiful wives/girlfiends on the planet to be dissing this girl like that. I guarantee 99.99% of the people on here, including the ones posting

I think she looks great.  Granted she may not be the hottest woman in the world but shes still a very beautifull woman and Id be willing to bet that 99% of the people who posted in this thread would h

Wow, thesandtrap.com members must have some of the most beautiful wives/girlfiends on the planet to be dissing this girl like that. I guarantee 99.99% of the people on here, including the ones posting in here would be at attention in a split second if she would get in that same outfit and said let's go... LOL at the response in this thread...

Kind of reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry is dating this hot girl who used to go out with Newman. When questioned as to why he broke up with her, the portly Newman said "I like a pretty face", lol.

Meh, whatever. I do think my wife is hotter. She'd friggen' kill me if I put any kind of picture of here on the interweb though.

I'll give Gulbis a solid 8 for her (airbrushed) body but man, they coulda hit her face with a airbrush a little too! She looks like Travis Moen for christ's sake.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Could very well be true, I just laugh when I see alot of the comments when you damn well that put in that position the guys bagging on her would be all about it. And congrats if your wife is hotter, you're a lucky man.

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Meh, whatever. I do think my wife is hotter. She'd friggen' kill me if I put any kind of picture of here on the interweb though.

I'll give Gulbis a solid 8 for her (airbrushed) body but man, they coulda hit her face with a airbrush a little too! She looks like Travis Moen for christ's sake.

FWIW, my comment concerned only the quality of the photography. I understand that airbrushing is industry standard, but it's best kept subtle.

The thing is, the face still looks airbrushed, that's just how... angular/unattractive her face is.

Originally Posted by jamo

The thing is, the face still looks airbrushed, that's just how... angular/unattractive her face is.

She is just so hideous. And thta's AFTER Photoshop!!!

Look at the fake teeth!

It looks as if she's started to have plastic surgery to correct the previous plastic surgery.

Not a good look.

I think she looks great.  Granted she may not be the hottest woman in the world but shes still a very beautifull woman and Id be willing to bet that 99% of the people who posted in this thread would have no shame in being able to brag that Natalie Gulbis was his girlfriend/wife.

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by TitleistWI

I think she looks great.  Granted she may not be the hottest woman in the world but shes still a very beautifull woman and Id be willing to bet that 99% of the people who posted in this thread would have no shame in being able to brag that Natalie Gulbis was his girlfriend/wife.

I'd be bragging about the free golf gear and being allowed on awesome courses because of who she is, not about her looks or her swing.

Happily in the 0.01% then I'm afraid; she really does nothing at all for me. Beauty is of course in the eye of the beholder but I'll stick with my wife who to me blows this girl out of the water on every level except golfing ability.

Happily in the 0.01% then I'm afraid; she really does nothing at all for me. Beauty is of course in the eye of the beholder but I'll stick with my wife who to me blows this girl out of the water on every level except golfing ability. :-P

Same for my wife, Morgan Fairchild.

Originally Posted by Double Bogey

Head over there, but pay more attention to Alex Morgan :)

I second that emotion.

• Administrator

Well, in much the same ways as finding someone who smokes to be an instant turn-off, finding out that someone is a complete ditz has the same effect.

Besides, I'm partial to brunettes, personally. :) Guess I'm in the 0.01% as well.

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by zeg

I think there's more airbrush than photo in that photo.

For sure. Its been edited to the max. Does not look like her at all. Not my type anyway. Now if they decided to body paint Recari, that might spike my interest.

Originally Posted by mymizunosrock

For sure. Its been edited to the max. Does not look like her at all. Not my type anyway. Now if they decided to body paint Recari, that might spike my interest.

Just thank the Gods it's not Rickie Fowler...

Note: This thread is 3249 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!