IGNORED

Gulbis Bodypainted in SI

eedsmx691
Note: This thread is 4443 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by mcfc_nick

i think most of you lot need these

she is finee!

I think she needs one of these...

paper-lunch-bags.jpg

• Upvote 1

In My Bag:

Adams Super LS 9.5˚ driver, Aldila Phenom NL 65TX
Adams Super LS 15˚ fairway, Kusala black 72x
Adams Super LS 18˚ fairway, Aldila Rip'd NV 75TX
Adams Idea pro VST hybrid, 21˚, RIP Alpha 105x
Adams DHY 24˚, RIP Alpha 89x
5-PW Maltby TE irons, KBS C taper X, soft stepped once 130g
Mizuno T4, 54.9 KBS Wedge X
Mizuno R12 60.5, black nickel, KBS Wedge X
Odyssey Metal X #1 putter 
Bridgestone E5, Adidas samba bag, True Linkswear Stealth

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This is what female athletes do when their game is heading south and they need to keep themselves in the public eye. She is holding on by dear life! And yes, she kinda looks like a dude in this picture.
DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

I think she needs one of these...

paper-lunch-bags.jpg

She could definitely use that bag....use your fingers or whatever to frame just her face and you'll see something really scary! She looks like a cross dresser. ha ha Although if you put the bag on her head, she looks like a hottie with a paper bag on her head.

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

I don't think she looks as bad as some of you do, but I agree she's looked better.  It's appears (based on my days as a personal trainer) that she cut a lot of weight for this photo shoot in a short period of time and those sort of severe cuts always take their toll on the face.  It's one thing to be a curvy golfer and quite another to be in SI wearing nothing but a painted on bikini.  I'm not saying she's a perfect 10, but whoever helped her train to get ready for the shoot did her a disservice.

Joe Paradiso

Originally Posted by Phil McGleno

Always been partial to blondes (southern blondes especially) but anyone else find her face to be a bit man-ish? very angular or something. Maybe its not her body.

HAHAHAHA!!! you know when i saw that picture i thought the same damn thing!? so so true

Wow, you people are harsh!

• Upvote 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Originally Posted by newtogolf

I don't think she looks as bad as some of you do, but I agree she's looked better.  It's appears (based on my days as a personal trainer) that she cut a lot of weight for this photo shoot in a short period of time and those sort of severe cuts always take their toll on the face.  It's one thing to be a curvy golfer and quite another to be in SI wearing nothing but a painted on bikini.  I'm not saying she's a perfect 10, but whoever helped her train to get ready for the shoot did her a disservice.

Exactly right. As a former amateur natural bodybuilder, I concur 100%.

• Upvote 1

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

• Administrator

Originally Posted by Elvisliveson

Exactly right. As a former amateur natural bodybuilder, I concur 100%.

I read in an interview that her friends knew something was up because she was running multiple times per day or something. Speaks to the "weight loss fast" idea.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Photoshopped to hell

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Originally Posted by Kieran123

Photoshopped to hell

I would argue that she wasn't photoshopped enough LOL.

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by newtogolf

I agree it looks like she cut a lot weight sort of like she was trying to make weight for a fight. I've only seen her in person 2 times and she wasn't even that curvy when I saw her a couple years ago. She definitely looked better before she cut all the weight for the photo shoot but I don't think she looks bad either...

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Note: This thread is 4443 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!