IGNORED

2012 Accenture Match Play Discussion Thread

brocks
Note: This thread is 4439 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by jhwmusic

I'm just watching final round for first time.  Somebody needed to kick those idiots who screamed "get in the hole" etc... after almost every tee shot out of there.  SO annoying!  You can tell its the same guys every time.

Seriously though, I don't understand why someone in charge doesn't at least give this guy a warning.  I can't imagine anyone appreciates it, and I find it to be highly annoying when watching the television coverage.

I just heard that and the boomshakalaka

Originally Posted by RPMPIRE

He's also screamed "Tiger Woods" while Rory was teeing off.

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

I agree with you all. I just don't get it, why would you want to scream out "get in da hole" or "you da man"???

It's become some sort of game now where they try to time their shouts just after the ball is struck. I find it  very uncool. Last year at the colonial some jerk-wagon standing next to be did that. again----very uncool.

Originally Posted by BunkerShot

I agree with you all. I just don't get it, why would you want to scream out "get in da hole" or "you da man"???

It's become some sort of game now where they try to time their shouts just after the ball is struck. I find it  very uncool. Last year at the colonial some jerk-wagon standing next to be did that. again----very uncool.

It was a fad in early 90s too. When other people were shouting "you da man", there was a guy at Doral who'd yell, "you're the person" during Sundays round. Yeah, that really happened.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I think it's funny no one in our group picked Mahan to win...

Originally Posted by JayMc

Do I get a cool badge to put in my signature for winning the bracket challenge?

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

You think that's because of his Ryder Cup history?  He really put it together this week.

Originally Posted by RPMPIRE

I think it's funny no one in our group picked Mahan to win...

As much as I hate to say it out loud, I think you're right, he was on fire this week, but his Ryder cup past will be with him a while. BUT this is america, where if he keeps winning, equals money, which shrinks any memory of past history.

You think that's because of his Ryder Cup history?  He really put it together this week.

I think he credits his new putter. I did have him go all the way to the semis against Tiger but losing. He still has a lot of short game yips, IMO. I don't remember how many chips or pitches he's misjudged that left him a long putt for par at the WGC. His putting made the difference this week.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Note: This thread is 4439 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!