IGNORED

Tiger Woods PGA '13

Jwat381
Note: This thread is 4273 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tiger '06 on 360 was horrid, they've come a long way since then. If you want something to be relatively similar to the original Xbox versions, '13 and '08 are your best bets IMO. The original Xbox versions had a very smooth swing, and these are the closest to that. Also, when I get a chance, I'm going to make everyone in the Xbox TST CC admins or whatever the term is in the game. That way y'all can set up the tournaments. Sound good?

Now I feel stupid. Apparently, there is a max of 5 GMs per CC, so when I went and added GMs alphabetically, the only ones it let me add were Binga30, BOB LOBLAW1, CompiledMonkey, and XxQuadAcexX. I did however create a new tournament on the 360 side.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by preisman

Tiger 13 player here. I have it on PS3. I play the career mode mostly; 4 rounds, but I sim the first round. It makes it challenging to make the cut. It sounds like there is a CC set up here and as I know no one how plays, what would it take to get an invite? I know I am new and all, but I play a lot; nearly every other day.

Just go ahead and join up.  Search for "The Sand Trap CC".  No password or anything.  I haven't played in about a week, I was down at Pinehurst playing actual golf.  Once you join I can make you admin or whatever and you can set up tournaments and such.

Originally Posted by Jonnydanger81

Just go ahead and join up.  Search for "The Sand Trap CC".  No password or anything.  I haven't played in about a week, I was down at Pinehurst playing actual golf.  Once you join I can make you admin or whatever and you can set up tournaments and such.

I too have been playing actual golf and I have fallen asleep playing the game a few times....

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

• 2 months later...
tried to join "The Sand Trap CC" today but it said it was full :~(

It is full. But I haven't been making any tournaments lately anyway.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I just bought the game yesterday, and I tried to join The Sand Trap CC but its full? I'm on a 360, but is there anyway to make more space? If not, and if other people are having the same problem, maybe we will start another one? Opinions?

Hey I just bought the game yesterday, and I tried to join The Sand Trap CC but its full? I'm on a 360, but is there anyway to make more space? If not, and if other people are having the same problem, maybe we will start another one? Opinions?

It's full, not that I've been updating it or anything. If you'd like to create a "TheSand Trap CC 2" you're free to.

In my bag:

I have TW12 Masters edition, it's fun for a bit, but gets too easy fast, also bumping up the difficulty is fine, but I don't play the game enough to master it.

Titleist 913D2 9.5 (UST VTS 65)

Titleist 913F 15 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 913H 19 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 714 AP2 (4-PW) (DG XP-95)

Titleist Vokey SM5 (52,56,58) (DG XP-95)

Ping Anser 2 Classic

Note: This thread is 4273 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!